PDA

View Full Version : Thin lips.

aliva
07-27-2008, 07:57 PM
I have a very thin lip that makes me look older. I use a lip limner outside the lip margin but it fades after a few hours. I long for fuller lips, as I love wearing lipsticks. Is there a permanent solution to this?

lisajames
08-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Oh Thin lips look more attractive than broad

chicque
08-11-2008, 07:17 PM
of course there's a permanent solution: collagen or restylane injections. but i wouldn't really recommend it. so why don't you try plumping glosses first? DuWop has amazing ones!

alice
10-28-2008, 01:47 PM
The permanent solution is only cosmetic lip surgery. If you do not want to go for that, try the Maybeline's lip glosses that contain certain chemicals that make lips look swollen. Even Angelina Jolie uses such products.;) It will surely help you!:)

khassa
12-01-2008, 05:30 PM
I agree to the above user....cosmetics lip surgery can make it possible......but thin lips are more fascinating....

mimico
12-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I've tried DuWop and another brand which makes lips fuller and both work but only for a short period of time. generally, I think the glossier your lips are, the fuller they look. If you don't have paper thin lips, then I suggest that you accept it. I like thin lips. :)