PDA

View Full Version : Amber Alert

albaallen
10-09-2012, 06:21 PM
AMBER ALERT Issued for Missing 10 Year Old Jessica Ridgeway of Westminster, CO Last Seen Leaving her Home Walk to School at 8:30 AM Friday, October 5th

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/10/06/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-10-year-old-jessica-ridgeway-of-westminster-co-last-seen-leaving-her-home-walk-to-school-at-830-am-friday-september-5th/

An AMBER ALERT has been issued for 10 year old Jessica Ridgeway who is missing in Westminster, CO . Jessica Ridgeway was last seen at approximately 8:30 AM Friday, October 5, leaving her home walking to school. She never made it to school. According to Westminster police spokesman investigator Trevor Materasso, Jessica’s mom gets home about 7:30 am and gets her her daughter ready for school. At 8:30 am she sends her off and Jessica walks to a local park where she meets classmates. They then as a group walk to school. However, on Friday Jessica never made it to Chelsea Park, and the group walked to school without her. Making matters even more tragic, the reporting of Jessica Ridgeway missing was delayed as the school called her home to report her absent, but her mother sleeps during the day, and didn’t get the message until 4 p.m. That’s when she called police to report her missing. Jessica Ridgeway was last seen in the area of 107th Ave. and Moore St. in Westminster.

Anyone with information can call Westminster police at 303-658-4360

starngeboy
10-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello, We are praying that they find this little girl :( I have children and i wouldn't know what to do in this case. We are praying!♥

francisco1234
10-09-2012, 06:31 PM
My whole family will pray for them to find this little girl.