PDA

View Full Version : I sell Retin-A 0.05% (40g) -- not generic the REAL DEAL!

justmesuz
09-30-2012, 11:14 PM
Retin- A has been the only effective anti-aging cream discovered so far which has been clinically proven to diminish wrinkles, blemishes, pore size, and dark spots with consistent use. Given that Retin-A is so effective in boosting collagen production, some women view it as a miracle product – erasing years off their face.

Retin-A speeds the natural sloughing of your skin, which takes around 6-8 weeks. Besides your face, it can be used to exfoliate your chest, neck or hands. Some have explained the results as “looking like baby skin”. To keep your skin’s new appearance, it is imperative to wear a quality sunscreen at all times.

I have personally used Retin – A for over 20 years and wholeheartedly believe the reason people cannot believe how old I am, is a result of my faithful use of Retin – A. I love this product and have given it as gifts over the years.

Currently, the average cost of the brand name Retin –A 0.05% (40g) is $160; while, the generic version is around $80. Along with others, I have tried the generic version with disappointing results. It is for that reason I am selling the brand name Retin –A 0.05% (40g) for $90.

Please contact me.

sweetpsuz@sbcglobal.net

Dorothy Evans
10-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Woooow!!! you are selling it for a very high price there is an online pharmacy called *************** and they have it available for only $28.50and it is not the generic one, I have used it for myself and it does work great but you are going to high on the price

Edward Davis
10-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Woooow!!! you are selling it for a very high price there is an online pharmacy called *************** and they have it available for only $28.50and it is not the generic one, I have used it for myself and it does work great but you are going to high on the price

You are so right about this one i also buy the same retin a for my wife and i get it for that same price $28.50 come on!!!