PDA

View Full Version : Do you have acne?

richardmedbloc
09-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Do you have acne? Is it bad? I have acne.

RX Skin Therapy
09-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Hi Richard. Would you like some advice on tending to your acne? We'd love to help!

CharlesEdward
09-27-2012, 11:01 AM
I am looking Acne treatment home remedies, please suggest me. It is a big issue for me getting my skin damazed day by day.
Any idea mostly welcome for me. Thanks ;)

francisco1234
09-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Hello, I am on Retin A for my acne and i have a better skin now than before. What have you tried?

starngeboy
09-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Hello, my wife used retin a . She has her face very clean and it looks really good.

Rudisill
09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
HI. I ONLY use Stromaderm and my complection is great!

yogagirl
10-02-2012, 08:57 PM
[

Hi Richard,
There are skin care treatments for all types of skin conditions out there, especially acne. Do not get discouraged.
One of the best and favorite treatments that i like to recommend to consumers with acne concerns and that i have seen work well on all age groups is an acne system called BlemishLess. It is a 3 step clarifying kit that regulates oil production, calms irritated prone skin including redness and uncolgs pores. It is easy to use and will help to clear existing blemishes while preventing new flare-ups. You can read more about it on omicskincare.com My son used this treatment and had amazing results and their skincare expert is so helpful.

hope this information helps you

QUOTE=richardmedbloc;23264]Do you have acne? Is it bad? I have acne.[/QUOTE]

albaallen
10-04-2012, 10:02 PM
I have acne, and i fight my acne with Retin A. I am getting good results and i am loving my new face. I really hate acne its very nasty!

starngeboy
10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Thank you every one! This is a very supportive forum, and i love it. I order my retin a in Mexican pharmacy! well see how it goes.

hilldon
10-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Besides Retin a ive heard about renova and this cream also works great :)

Ziesha001
10-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Ya i have acne...but i don't like . I used many products but it comes again and again...

m181012
10-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Whatever you do, do not, do not, do not, do not Pay for treatment to remove Acne. This is because saving money is good for you and Acne can be removed by Natural Means. Do you want me to tell you more?

Doracollis03
10-22-2012, 07:12 AM
Retine A is really very good for acne I am using it regularly and it works very well!!!

O.Smith
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I use 3 products from the Aknicare range, which works wonders for my skin! The lotion strips the sebum from the skin and then the cream hydrates the skin and works to normalise the sebum production. It is the best thing that has ever happened to my skin.

hilldon
10-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Does Foundation make you have more acne? Or does it help you get rid of them?

RX Skin Therapy
10-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi Donna! The trend the past few years has been to make foundations with ingredients that are good for your skin. Some people think mineral foundation powders help with acne. Try going to a store like Sephora where the sales people are knowledgeable about makeup and are very helpful in finding the right foundation. Hope this helps!

yogagirl
10-23-2012, 08:49 PM
Besides Retin a ive heard about renova and this cream also works great :)

renova is a very good product too but it's usually recommended for more mature skin that is dry. Acne skin fares better with an Retin A Gel. Gels are much lighter in texture and absorb and dry quickly. And it should only be used at night followed by sunscreen every morning. When using Retin-A the skin can become sun sensitive and result in a sunburn. Use a sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 with UVA and UVB protection. Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF 50 is a very good one that I buy for my husband and son who are big with outdoor sports.

jklarson
10-24-2012, 08:08 AM
I have acne, and i fight my acne with Retin A. I am getting good results and i am loving my new face. I really hate acne its very nasty!

Good for you Retin A works great. I think it only depends on the user and also how they use it. I also hate acne, that's why as much as possible, I would do my best just to keep my skin clean and healthy.

O.Smith
10-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Does Foundation make you have more acne? Or does it help you get rid of them?

You can get covering products that are like foundations that also have acne treatments in it. Such as the Aknicare Fluid Powder :)

Dorothy Evans
10-24-2012, 10:01 PM
I've also heard about renova i havent tried it but i've heard good things about it

BlueGeorge
11-06-2012, 04:47 PM
You can get covering products that are like foundations that also have acne treatments in it. Such as the Aknicare Fluid Powder :)

I also use Aknicare, it is an amazing produt! It has worked wonders for me and my confidence :cool:

CharlesEdward
11-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Good Stuff, like we have to sharing our innovative over skincare

Ziesha001
11-29-2012, 06:59 AM
yeah I have, no its not bad but I'm depressed because of it.