PDA

View Full Version : 7 Mascaras to Actually Help Your Lashes Grow

danahazber
09-21-2012, 06:17 AM
1. Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
sometimes I use this lash plumper serum as mascara itself, even though it’s meant to be a base for another dior mascara. It visibly lengthens my lashes, and nourishes them with hydrolyzed soy proteins, so they’re able to grow longer and thicker… technically, this isn’t a mascara to help grow lashes
2. Noir G De Guerlain Exceptional Complete mascara
This mascara helps lashes grow with a unique keratin complex, and it has the inkiest, slinkiest formula! I love the brush, too, and the case is refillable, so it’s eco-friendly.
3. urban decay Lush Lash System
It’s a two-step system. First, apply a peptide gel to your lash line with a tiny brush, then coat your lashes with the jet-black mascara, which contains more conditioners to lengthen and strengthen your lashes.
4. Shiseido Nourishing mascara Base
This mascara base contains conditioners to nourish lashes. Again, it’s not a mascara itself, but an ideal base to help your lashes grow, and to keep your mascara looking great all day long.
5. Clinique Lash Building Primer
This primer has been tested by ophthalmologists, so you know it won’t irritate your eyes. It’s another mascara to help grow lashes that’s more of a base than a topcoat, but I love to wear it alone for a natural look.
6. Tarte MultiplEYE™ Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer
The name really says it all, doesn’t it? Tarte’s unique formula encourages your lashes to grow, and strengthens the ones you already have, up to, they claim, more than 700%. That’s a lot of lashes