PDA

View Full Version : 8 Easy Ways to Look Slimmer Instantly

sarah shalaa
09-18-2012, 11:20 AM
1. Wear Clothes That Fit , Even the skinniest girl can look like she has muffin top if her jeans are too tight. You’ll look so much slimmer, and sexier, if you’re wearing a perfect size
2. Avoid Horizontal Stripes , Horizontal stripes will make you look wider, so if you must wear them, keep them on top, to enhance your bust.
3. Know Where The Belt Goes! A belt on your outfit goes around your skinniest part. There. I said it. So do not, ever, ever, wear a belt anywhere else. You may think it looks cute, but it just makes you look chunky and odd and ill-proportioned.
4. Wear a Wide Belt , Now that you know where to wear a belt, also know that if you want to look slimmer, wear a wide belt.
5. Wear Dark Colors , Black is a slimming color, so if you want to look slimmer, wear black… or at least dark colors.
6. Avoid Large Prints , the large prints can make you look larger… especially if they’re on a light background.
7. Wear Heels , This is one of my favorite ways to look slimmer… and taller! i lash (http://*************.com/eye-lash-enhancement/idol-lash/)
8. Stand up Straight! Standing up straight and tall, rather than hunching over, will help you look slimmer instantly! First of all, it makes you look more confident. Second, it helps lengthen your line, and reduces that middle bungle we tend to want to hunch over to hide.

Blondie
09-18-2012, 11:36 AM
These are very good basic tips.

I have to admit that I break #3 regularly, though. I always wear everything on my hips. Low rise jeans, low belts, low skirts. I'm bad I guess, lol. I just like how it looks on my figure.