PDA

View Full Version : How can I lose localized fat?

Beatrix
09-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Hi,
I want to lose fat in my stomach. I am overall lean and losing general weight won't help as any weight I lose comes out of the little fat I have everywhere else and I am already borderline underweight. I cannot keep on losing weight until it starts coming off of my stomach since this will most likely leave me in an unhealthy looking thin. I do have a tummy which I don't like and I would like to know what I can do to get rid of it. Procedures like liposuction are not an option for me and I would much rather lose it naturally. My mom is strict in not allowing me to lose much more weight and I do not want to lose any more other than my stomach fat. Any suggestions?
Thanks

y34963
09-13-2012, 12:58 AM
You need to tone up your tummy muscles. dieting will take fat off all over your body. Exercise will tone up your muscles so you will have a smaller tummy.

gerald Bell
09-14-2012, 09:11 AM
If your weight exceed out of limit then you should work on your diet as well as their are so many advance techniques like cosmetic surgery, laser technology, and wellness services. If you want to take help of these then they also give good results.

kevinkrieger
04-02-2014, 05:24 AM
To reduce your localized fat, you need to practice fat burning exercises for long.

medsonline4u
09-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Take ayurslim medicine keeps you slim and healthy