PDA

View Full Version : 7 Marvelous Tips on How to Put on False I lashes

danahazber
09-07-2012, 03:31 PM
1. Trim The Lashes , The first tip on how to put on false i lashes it to trim the lashes if they are wider than your eye. You actually want to trim one side of the falsies and go lash by lash.
2. Run The Eyelashes through Glue , With the eyelash glue, that is typically where I get a little confused. One great tip that I learned when I was trying to figure out how to put on false eyelashes is to squeeze the glue on the back of my hand and actually run the eyelashes through the glue that way – that way the lashes are coated and you aren’t getting the glue everywhere!
3. Blow on The Lashes after Applying , Now that you’ve got all of the glue on your eyelashes, make sure that you are blowing softly on the lashes, edge to edge. This will actually make the glue stick to your flashes and will make sure that it doesn’t run everywhere.
4. Pick Lashes up with Tweezers , I never learned until recently, when I was trying to put on false eyelashes for a costume party that I should be picking up the lashes with tweezers all of the time. This will make sure that you are totally precise and that your lashes go right along your lash line. Try this tip on how to put on false eyelashes ladies, it totally works!
5. Press End to End , When you are trying to put on false eyelashes, one of the biggest things to remember is pressing down! One of the surefire ways that I’ve found that works to keep the lashes in place while the glue is setting up is pressing end to end. Try it ladies, I promise this has made putting false eyelashes on so much easier!
6. Allow Glue to Set , put your fingers to work and when you are pressing down, make sure to hold your fingers there for at least a few minutes – that way you can allow the glue to set up! You don’t want to move around too much or try to open your eyes or squeeze your eyes shut when the glue isn’t set – otherwise you could be reapplying the lashes all over again!
7. Apply mascara While Pressing Finger behind Fake Lashes , Finally ladies, the last how to put on false eyelashes tip that I have is that once the glue has set, go ahead and go a little crazy with the mascara! You can actually place your finger behind the false eyelashes and coat your natural lashes up, to give yourself a bit more volume and definition! :h8: (http://*************.com/teeth-whitening/idol-white/)

y34963
09-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Very good post. I am sure there are lots of people that need this tutorial. I found it very helpful. Not that I wear false eye lashes often but I did for a function once and then when I went to use them again it was a disaster! Thank you.