PDA

View Full Version : Ways to Apply Makeup Faster

sarah shalaa
09-06-2012, 10:37 AM
1. Mascara
mascara can take forever, but if you make sure to keep your brush clean (clean it at night before you go to bed, that’s how I do it!), it’ll not only make applying your mascara easier but it’ll go faster! Just a bit of mascara can also go a very long way and you might even be able to forget about any other eye makeup! This is definitely one of the ways on how to apply makeup faster that’s saved me a few times!
2. Swipe of Eyeshadow
If you do have a few extra moments, why not just do a small swipe of eyeshadow? An eyeshadow brush really helps and can actually dictate how much eyeshadow you put on and where it goes. This is another way on how to apply makeup faster that’s worked for me so many times!
3. Lip Gloss
Lip gloss is so much easier to put on than lipstick. With lipstick, there are so many different steps and you can actually get caught up on the color. With lip gloss, you can even put it on in the car, which makes it so much faster!
4. Powder Vs. Foundation
What I found myself getting caught up on when I was trying to find ways on how to apply makeup faster is the foundation. Foundation can take a while to blend in and to truly put on. Well ladies, why not skip the foundation and go with a bit of powder instead? It totally works!
5. Eyelash Curler
Did you sleep in and don’t even have time for mascara but still want your eyelashes to look beautiful? Try an i lash curler! An eyelash curler will curl your eyelashes up and truly make them look beautiful! :) (http://*************.com/teeth-whitening/idol-white/)

laramosh
09-11-2012, 07:35 PM
thank you nice article :) (*************.com/eye-lash-enhancement/idol-lash/)

sallypitt
09-20-2012, 12:15 PM
I was feeling nice reading these ways to apply make up faster. When I used to apply make up, I get a problem to do the eye make up, Specially the mascara, Eyeliner, etc. Now I'll surely try to follow these ways.

Ziesha001
11-20-2012, 08:24 AM
hey thanks for offering so wonderful tips

sanvi thakur
06-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Thank you for share such a lovely information.