PDA

View Full Version : How to make your face thin?

gerald Bell
08-29-2012, 11:32 AM
My brother’s face chubby, and want to make it thinner how can do this? He have a real low self esteem because his face is chubby, he see actors with a very thin face that look great. Tell me how to make face skinnier!
Thanks..

Sabina
08-31-2012, 06:09 AM
I think weight well is a better option but you may try this to make face slimmer...

Put one finger inside ur mouth and suck it hard for 10 secs than take out, repeat it for 5-10 mins. This will make cheeks and lips less puffy and help looks slim.

Try bending your head back as much as u can until u experience a pull on the neck muscle. Then move ur lower jaw to and fro. You can feel pull from the neck muscle. Do this 4-5 times daily for around 2-3 minutes. This will help your face look slimmer.

Blondie
08-31-2012, 05:32 PM
To lose fat in the face, he'll have to lose weight overall. Tell him to focus on cardio!

gerald Bell
09-19-2012, 09:16 AM
perfect...thank you so much for your contribution on make face skinnier. You replies are really help me!

cheers!

bharatbookburea
01-09-2013, 04:41 AM
yes he is right, because some studies say`s that if you're overweight or obese, you can lose weight from your face by losing weight in general. Usually, excess body fat disappears first from the face.

so better to start soon.
Good luck

Donna Bennett
01-26-2014, 06:29 PM
face thin tool make your face thinner. I ordered one a while ago, and it worked for me Face thin does work.

kevinkrieger
02-21-2014, 06:10 AM
There are facial exercises to make your face thinner. Google for such facial exercises.

salelyred
10-27-2016, 08:54 AM
oh.. Chubby face, facethin helps!!! just kidding like nursery rhymes :D

Now coming to the point you can tell about the facethin tool to your brother. Its a magic tool to make face thinner. It worth to try;

RickNamer
11-14-2016, 07:27 AM
Stop drinking! Alcohol causes water retention and usually results in a puffy face.

Shizakhan
11-09-2017, 05:50 AM
Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. Don't: Forget that exfoliation is indispensable. At least once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin to remove the layers of dead skin, sure to leave you with a more healthy glow and brighter skin.