PDA

View Full Version : Found a good treatment for melasma :)

Alice1
08-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Hi all,

This is the first time I actually decided to sign up and post on this forum. In the past I have spent a lot of time on many diff forums reading peoples posts on melasma, trying to find a cure. The posts were always very comforting to me so now that I have finally successfully treated my melasma I thought I should share my treatment in the hope it will help others.

I had melasma for 7 years and had tried recommended vitamins (such as zinc), creams (such as thiospot) and a fraxel laser treatment all of which did pretty much nothing. Finally I was told about a different laser treatment (I think it's relatively new). I'm not sure of the exact name of the treatment but if you type in 'FEM dual yellow laser' into google you should find some information. If you type it into youtube you should find a youtube video explaining how it works. The youtube video is what got me really interested although it is a bit technical.

I'm so glad I finally got rid of my melasma, I have a new found confidence and I wanted to share my experience with the world in the hope it will help others too. If you have melasma keep trying, there is a cure out there!!