PDA

View Full Version : Itchy red spots & large leg rash

OriginalName
08-07-2012, 09:02 PM
All,

I have procured a rather annoying rash. It started on my right inner thigh, red/pink spots that itched. Spread out into a large pink rash, still itchy. Spread to my left leg and did the same thing: itchy red/pink spots, then spread out into a pink itchy rash. Red/pink spots also popping up on my front upper thigh, right below my hips, under arms, my waistband area and behind knees, mostly any part of the body that is creased a good portion of time, and is warm, moist, and always covered with clothing.

I have had this for about 3 and a half weeks now. About 3 months ago I started a bad itch between my left pinky toe and "ring" toe on left foot. Then about 6 weeks ago I had a ringworm (which is mostly still present) which is right above the pubic area. Appears that it could be a yeast/fungal overgrowth of some kind. I am a little overweight and don't get to exercise much. I sit at a desk and drink too much red bull, haha. I would like to get rid of this stuff, though. I stayed away from sugar for about 5 days and found no benefit or negative affects. Still spread and itched.

I am a proponent for Natural Remedies and do not wish to take anti-biotics, so have been looking for something to get rid of it. I am currently taking Black Walnut Hulls, Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B-5), Nettle, as well as a Vitamin B & Multi-Mineral supplement. Attached is a picture of what the rash looked like when it started.

nuttymadam
08-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Oh dear... Looks painful. I'd try a topical steroid over the counter but since you want natural thats out the question.