PDA

View Full Version : nodules on dorsal part of both feet.anyone ever seen/heard of this?

acv3
08-05-2012, 07:09 PM

they dont itch, over the years their numbers are multiplying and bc of being in the area of my laces and me being on my feet all day they are starting to become bothersome. any ideas?

Dr.Deepak
08-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Are these nodules soft or hard on touching..are they fixed or movable. Are they associated with pain..or any other symptoms. How old are you. What you do..? Since when have you had these...? Please give us the details so we could better suggest you...Thanks..

acv3
08-10-2012, 02:11 AM
hello, im 24 yr old female, i work long shifts at a hospital cooking, im on my feet all day except for my breaks. they started appearing in june 2008 or atleast thats when i noticed them. my gp referred me to a dermatologist n i had a 2mm punch biopsy that showed "superficial perivascular lymphohistiocytic cell infiltrate", that same biopsy tested negative for lichen planus, hiv and fungal. she said this could mean a number of things but that is was basically benign and to leave them be since they are painless and dont itch. theyre becoming more unsightly and spreading slowly. ive been told they "felt" like benign tumors of the sweat gland, some "felt" cystic, looks like panniculitis, etc. im very happy theyre thought to be benign but i would still like to find a route to reversal.i cant find anything that looks like what i have, even the things suggested but then again im no doctor. thanx again in advance