PDA

View Full Version : Dry Raised Pore Patches?

xMama2Fourx
07-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Has anyone ever experienced this? They are like clusters of raised, hard pores and when scratched, they look like the picture. I use Aquaphor on them to moisturize, and they still remain there. I have a few patches on my arms.

Here's a pic-

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv157/mybabycarter/2012-07-15_13-12-02_678.jpg

Any Ideas?

BRTCskincare
07-18-2012, 07:34 PM
You probably have clogged pores. You need to exfoliate your skin and then apply a proper moisturizer that contains vitamin C to hydrate and get rid of that dead skin.

Dr.Deepak
07-19-2012, 01:56 AM
do they itch? Since when have u had this? How old are you? Do any of your families have this on their arms or legs/thigh?

Charliechaplin
03-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi there. I have this same condition too. Does anyone know what it is? How to get rid and what causes it?

I have it on my arms, chest, back so far. I'm a 38yr old female and have had it now for the last month. Can anyone please help?

Much appreciated.

Dr.Deepak
04-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Hi there. I have this same condition too. Does anyone know what it is? How to get rid and what causes it?

I have it on my arms, chest, back so far. I'm a 38yr old female and have had it now for the last month. Can anyone please help?

Much appreciated.

The above pic somewhat resembles stucco keratosis. Clare if you could post a clear picture, it would be easy to suggest.