PDA

View Full Version : Beauty tips for oily skin

kathiny
07-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Ingredients for Pack

Fresh straw berries 4
one table spoon yogurt/curd
5-6 drops of honey

blend straw berries then add curd and honey apply a layer over face and neck over upward direction.

Rest for 15-20 mins . Rinse off.

For Best results apply twice or thrice a week.

Thanks,

:lol: :lol:

BRTCskincare
07-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Sounds like a healthy home remedy with great natural products.

BeautyS
07-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Love this recipe! :) Thanks

Zcfbh42
07-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Does this actually work? I would love to try it, even if the results aren't great!

BRTCskincare
07-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Does this actually work? I would love to try it, even if the results aren't great!

You should try it! Since the ingredients are all natural, even if it doesn't give you the results you want, it definitely won't cause any negative side effects (break outs etc) because the ingredients are natural and therefore good for any skin type.

zeldabacon
07-13-2012, 09:45 AM

I am using it from last one year and result are in front of me. I can assure you that it’s effective.

kimclara
09-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks for sharing! I am totally going to try this.

vjykmr89
10-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Take cucumber juice apply it on face and wash it off after 10 min. It acts like a cleanser. smash tomato, apply it on face and give smooth massage for 10 min. and wash it off. It will control oil skin and give glowing skin. (personal exp.)

Oshum
05-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Nice tips for skin , i want to know that will it work on acne. Thanks for Sharing.

lovemyhair
05-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Milk is an excellent oil free cleanser and it doesn't dry out the skin.Wash your face with milk so that pores are not clogged with oil.

hasan
05-17-2013, 07:49 PM
when our skin is oily our skin brightness so less day by day.is the solution we apply a natural skin care products for our oily skin.

Emma Brown
07-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Whenever you buy a product make sure the labels in the back says it is noncomedogenic (means it wont clog your pores)dermatologist tested and oil free. Also wash your face at least twice a day and use a clay mask twice a week and avoid oily food and drink lots of water- it helps.

Ricky Martin
07-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, carotene, phenols and phenolic acid and has high levels of the essential fatty acids oleic acid and linoleic acid, as well as several others. It is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and contains two unique plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol) not found in other oils. In addition, it is highly moisturizing and absorbs quickly, making it ideal for hair and skin care.

kevinkrieger
01-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Use oil free moisturizer daily.

Melissa
01-16-2014, 11:39 AM
These tips will definitely help you out to get rid of oily skin:

* Wash your face with hot water. It removes oil more effectively than cool or lukewarm water

* There are many face packs are available in a market for oily skin apply it at least once a week. It will remove all extra oil and make your skin feel soft and smooth, and do not forget to mix rose water in your face pack.

* If you have a oily skin, Use a liquid face wash that contains alpha-hydroxy acids, such as citric acid, lactic acid, or glycolic acid.

* Take half tomato grind or squeeze it and add 7 drops of lemon juice in that. Mix well then apply on your face leave for 10 to 15 min or until it becomes dry then wash your face using cold water. Apply this mixture weekly twice.

* Egg-white mask can also be an effective natural remedy to get rid of oily skin.

stevex
08-08-2014, 04:11 AM
It really works .I have tried it many times .I am saying that because of its great experience

Pantherkaur
08-09-2014, 05:32 AM
Add few drops of lemon juice in honey. Mix it well and apply on face for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with fresh water. you can use this pack twice a week.

marclewis
08-27-2014, 04:52 AM
Using the honey, lemon and milk are very good for skin.

Pantherkaur
10-08-2014, 04:34 AM
Apply mixture of Multaani mitti and milk on the face and wash it after 15 minutes with fresh water.

mariawatson
10-17-2014, 04:16 AM
My sensitive skin has always prevented my from trying out new products. Of late I came across the Sakare store at Neal Street and tried its solutions for sensitive skin.

Of those available, the Problematik Skin Mask did the job for me. After using it for few days I can see visible difference in my skin and it looks way better than before.

Thank you Sakare

jimmymaxewell
02-20-2015, 09:41 AM
Ingredients for Pack

Fresh straw berries 4
one table spoon yogurt/curd
5-6 drops of honey

blend straw berries then add curd and honey apply a layer over face and neck over upward direction.

Rest for 15-20 mins . Rinse off.

For Best results apply twice or thrice a week.

Thanks,

:lol: :lol:
I am dealing with the oily skin, i tried lots of products but nothing happened. But i tried this home remedy and it is work for me. Thank you very much.

Clear60
03-13-2015, 07:03 AM
This is actually great.. Natural treatments are very good. These have no side effects and help us get good results. Thank you for the nice recipe.

AndrewWilliams
03-15-2015, 10:57 PM
Very amazing tip for oily skin here is some simple ones I use and they really work. Extract lemon juice from half lemon and mix It in the egg white of one egg. Apply this mask on your face and hands. Keep it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it with fresh water. Apply this for two to three times in a Week.

James C. Picket
04-03-2015, 08:03 AM
You can also use apple and honey facepack to get your skin oil free. Just slice an apple and blend it and mix it with honey. Apply this paste and leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with luke warm water. It may give you better result.

Kharbandalia
06-23-2015, 06:42 AM
Thanks I am gonna try it too!

Melissa
06-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Well, Mine is an oily skin. I think this natural remedy is something I will surely look up to. Thanks for sharing.

Deery1979
08-31-2015, 08:37 AM
Here are some effective tips for oily skin that will be helpful for all.
DO NOT use products with alcohol or witch hazel or specific toners that "shrink pores" and "control oil" because those will set your pores and oil glands into overdrive. If you dry out oily skin too much with products like that, your oil glands think your skin is losing moisture, so they will work extra hard to make sure that you're not losing it (which causes very oily skin).

Use GENTLE cleansers with no fragrance, no dyes, no alcohol. A gentle foam cleanser is ideal for someone with oily skin. Try Olay Sensitive foaming cleanser- it's in a white bottle with teal lettering. Make sure it says SENSITIVE... Cetaphil is also a very good, gentle cleanser.

Use a gentle toner or a natural one like lemon juice(from a real lemon.. not the liquid pre-made kind). Lemon juice is very effective in tightening pores without overdoing it and giving the complexion a brighter look.

Use an alpha hydroxy acid product or a beta hydroxy acid product like a lotion to help keep pores clean and prevent blackheads.
And as silly as this may sound- moisturize! Don't use a heavy one, though. Listen to your skin and see what it needs. Sometimes a gel-moisturizer will work enough.. especially in the summertime when skin seems to feel more oily.don't forget your SPF in the day! Olay Complete SPF 15 is a very light moisturizer with an effective SPF in one you can use in the daytime if you're going outside.

Also, drink lots and lots of water to help skin flush out toxins and stay hydrated to prevent overproduction of oil. Here is one of the most effective herbal home remedies to get clear skin.
Take cucumber juice apply it on face and wash it off after 10 min. It acts like a cleanser. smash tomato, apply it on face and give smooth massage for 10 min. and wash it off. It will control oil skin and give glowing skin. (personal exp.)

stevex
12-28-2015, 11:02 AM
Beauty Tips for Oily Skin are:

• Say 'Yes' to cleansing
• Scrubbing is good for oily skin
• Weekly face masks are highly effective
• Use an alcohol-free toner everyday
• Do not skip moisturizer
• Wear sunscreen always

katheryngumb
11-16-2016, 03:33 AM
Great tips. Thanks for the share. Additional for Beauty Tips for Oily Skin:
-Clean your skin at least twice a day with a good face wash to remove the dirt and oil from your face.
-Remove all make-up before hitting the bed.
-Include food that is rich in protein, in your daily diet.
-Reduce intake of sugar and fat

addisoncave
11-28-2016, 05:07 AM
wow this thread is very useful for me somewhere i have posted also what are the tips for oily skin. Thanks for sharing.

AngelicaParede
03-09-2017, 11:20 AM
The best way to get rid of oily skin is cleansing your face 3 times a day.Use the soap that will make your skin dry.use scrubs at least 2 days a week.Vitamin C is best for it because it can resolve body issues.Use suitable sunscreen lotion.

Shizakhan
08-21-2017, 10:57 AM
For oily skin wash your skin twice a day with any good face wash. Drink more water and use yogurt on your face. Yogurt is very good for oily skin. Add some lemon juice in yogurt and apply on face for 15 minutes.