PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of Dark Circles?

kathiny
06-26-2012, 07:31 AM
Hello Everyone,
I need help to get rid of my ugly dark circles. I would like to go natural or organic way.
Also I wear glasses and i have heard that going for lenses instead, would help. Is that true?
Can dark circles be hereditary?
Thanks!

BRTCskincare
06-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Any products that contain Vitamin C will work. Vitamin C is an ingredient that helps hamper melanin (the skin complexes), but doing this it actually lightens the skin colour..this also works well for scars. Hope this helps!

mck123
07-03-2012, 07:05 AM
You weren't up all night partying and you didn't also pull an all-nighter to finish a big report. Unfortunately, you look such as you did because you have mostly dark circles under your eyes. These dark circles are hyper-pigmented areas that make that spot under your eye look darker than the skin that surrounds it.

nuttymadam
07-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Dark circles are usually not about the pigment, Its usually burst blood vessels and broken capillaries. I've posted in the other thread but a vitamin k helps to strengthen the capillaries and help the blood absorb. I think there's another ingredient called Haloxyl which works the same.

zeldabacon
11-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Eat well, sleep well and drink well ( water obviously )

withavision
11-13-2012, 04:16 PM
The issue with dark circles is almost never hyper pigmented skin, as mentioned.

It is indeed usually related to blood vessels, so you will need to be using products that help with that issue rather than trying to correct the pigment of your skin...

rosalyhudson
11-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Drink a lot of water’. This will not keep your skin moist but will help in overall upkeep of your health and in turn your skin. Also eat in a regular tine interval and vegetables with Vitamin C are very helpful to get rid of dark circles and sleep at least for 8 hours a day. This should be your daily routine. Then for medication, use chemical peels and under eye skin care cream of some good brands, which are not only helping you to get rid of dark circles but also enhance your skin complexion. But, before using that consult a dermatologist for most effective result.

claire87john
12-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes.

anonymust
12-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Tips id recommend. Get more sleep, dont let your eyes be exposed to direct sunlight. and try lime juice

yes lime juice! i read something about its magical powers for skin blotches and spots on Livestrong http://www.livestrong.com/article/171308-home-remedies-to-bleach-dark-spots/

JohnTukker
12-20-2012, 10:16 AM
Dark circles are either hereditary by exposure to the sun, irregular lifestyle habits and hectic schedules. use a effective cream that will draw up a suitable regime for you so that your eyes remain sparkling fresh for as long, vitamin K and c will also help you. **** products also has effective products that work in harmony with the treatment to enhance the results.

thronemia
04-23-2013, 05:11 AM
Yes dark circles are hereditary but these can be reduced by using some home remedies and eye creams. Refer the following link; this will help you to get rid of dark circles in a natural way.
http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=1917&page=2&p=26566#post26566

anneyauster
04-23-2013, 08:43 AM
The way to prevent dark circles is to have a nutritious and balanced diet, including fresh fruits, salads, yogurt and sprouts in your daily diet, along with unprocessed cereals, skimmed milk, cottage cheese (paneer), lentils and beans. Daily exercise, along with deep breathing, helps blood circulation, oxygenation and control of stress. Adequate sleep and relaxation are very important. Gentle movements and a light touch are essential while handling the area, to remove make up or apply creams. It is better not to massage the area, so that the skin does not get pulled or stretched in any way.

fred
04-25-2013, 11:46 AM
dark circles occurs due to sleep deprivation, which doesn't leaves enough time to repair your skin cells from previous damages. Due to this deprivation, your skin problem starts and it continues to increase.
you can go for Dark Spot Correctors

Melissa Mellie
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Hello Everyone,
I need help to get rid of my ugly dark circles. I would like to go natural or organic way.
Also I wear glasses and i have heard that going for lenses instead, would help. Is that true?
Can dark circles be hereditary?
Thanks!

Fatigue and shortage of sleep is major cause of dark circles. Beside these shortage of some essential nutrients in diet can also cause dark circles. There are a lot of eye creams are available in the stores. Need is that you should have to choose an powered by clinically tested ingredients eye cream like dermology eye cream that helps you to fight – Under eye dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. The non greasy formula nourishes skin around eyes, leaving it supple

hairremoval
04-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Take your food and sleep in a good manner. And yea you can try wearing off ur optical glasses may be it help's you

Melissa Mellie
05-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Drink water its near 4 to 5 liters in a day second thing eat healthy food, healthy food means vegetables that are rich with vitamin C and E. Sleep well with proper way, Do not take any stress upon dark circles. And use any clinically tested ingredients eye cream for your dark circles. Like dermology eye cream because it is a powered by clinically tested ingredients that help fight – Under eye dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. The non greasy formula nourishes skin around eyes, leaving it supple. I got good results from it.

lovemyhair
05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Drink tomato juice with a few mint leaves added to it at least twice a day and see the change.

links123
05-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Dark circles are because of hectic schedules of work, irregular lifestyle habits. One should have a deep sleep for at least 8 hours everyday.

anneyauster
05-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Some natural tips to get rid from dark circles:
Apply cucumber juice, for say, 10-15 minutes and then wash off your eyes with plain water. This will help in reducing eye-stress.
Applying a mixture of potato juice with cucumber juice proves quite effective in treating puffiness of eyes as well as dark circles.
Cooled tea bags too help a lot in revitalizing the area under your eyes.
Drink tomato juice with a few mint leaves added to it at least twice a day and see the change.
And last, but certainly not the least, apply a paste of almonds mixed with milk on the dark area around your eyes. This will lighten up your skin.

jazzpollard
05-07-2013, 11:31 AM
No dark circles can't be hereditary..They are caused due to depression or less sleep which totally depends on us...
So when you are finished icing your eyes, massage the eye area for around 15 minutes with a good quality eye cream containing vitamin K. Vitamin K is the best reducer of dark circles under the eyes and if u wnt to get maximum benefits than use eyelatin cream daily and you will get results within 3 weeks..

anneyauster
05-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Some natural tips to get rid from dark circles are:-
Cucumber is a very good astringent and has got skin lightening properties also.
There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten the dark circles and get rid of puffiness around the eyes.
Tomato has also got certain properties that can lighten skin color to a great extent.
To get quick rid of dark circles you can take advantage of the incredible skin care properties present in rose water.

LidiaSchreck
05-08-2013, 09:45 AM
try the night creams that are made for dark circles. you would get relieved from this problem

healthprofessio
05-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Take the healthy diet. Drink at-least 10 glass of water every day. Apply the potato paste on dark area.

Oshum
05-15-2013, 11:02 AM
Dark circles usually comes when you not take enough sleep and wake up for the late night due to work load or any reason. First of all you should get enough sleep at-least 8 hours as doctors recommend, if it is not the case then you should try some Herbal or Ayurveda products or cosmetics that will be very helpful and make your skin beautiful and also these Ayurveda products doesn't has any side-effects as other cosmetics has or personally i recommend you use Aloe-Vera gel on your Dark circle, it will be also very useful, it is my personal experience. Good luck!