PDA

View Full Version : I have hair on my lip line

Neha
07-19-2008, 07:08 PM
I like using lip gloss, but I am not able to find out the one which is not too sticky. I also have hair on my lip line and I peel them all the time, but again it develops. Please suggest.

Ashu
07-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Try branded lip glosses, they do have variety. For long term relief from growth of hair on lip line, i would suggest IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment which is an advanced technology in hair removal solution. You have to take few sessions, depending upon the density and growth. This treatment is very safe and without any side effects available at good cosmetic clinics.

mimico
07-20-2008, 04:24 AM
Try branded lip glosses, they do have variety. For long term relief from growth of hair on lip line, i would suggest IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment which is an advanced technology in hair removal solution. You have to take few sessions, depending upon the density and growth. This treatment is very safe and without any side effects available at good cosmetic clinics.

IPL treatments in my country are usually bundled at 10 sessions or more. I'm also very hairy so I've considered getting the treatment before. Sadly, I don't have the patience to go back to my dermatologist repeatedly. I've gone to the salon and got upper lip threading which worked. The hair grew back after a few months, so I only need to have this done twice a year and it's ok. Have you tried treading or waxing? Maybe if get professional help from salon experts it won't grow back so fast.