PDA

View Full Version : Maple cream herbal soap.

pepsimax
06-02-2012, 05:23 PM
For those that don't know, I live just outside of London, England and over the last 10-12 years made loads of friends around the world. A very good friend of mine from Maine is sadly receiving treatment for a brain tumour. The long term prospect of recovery is minimal. I've been friends with John for around 8 years now but the last 18 months the friendship has strengthened. As his mum is his only family I often send handmade cards and postcards from around Britain to both John and his mum.
Yesterday a box arrived for me from his mum. It contained 'made in America' items. There was a bookmark of West Park Row, Clinton NY, (His mum is from NY), a balm sachet from Syracuse Soapworks, a bright green bar of shea butter and olive oil soap, with autumn lodge scent(?) and a Maple cream soap.
Anyway other than in syrup form we don't get much by way of Maple here so wondered if anyone had used it or anything similar?
This bar contains, saponified oils of canola, coconut, olive and palm fragrance, maple syrup, turmeric and vitamin E. It describes it as a luxuriously mild herbal facial bath bar for normal to dry skin.
As I have not used this before some personal opinions would be appreciated.