PDA

View Full Version : Thyroid

raval_r_nirav
07-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Do have any traditinal and yago way to prevente Thyroid. bocoz i am daily taking more then 3 tblet of Niomarcozol. and i get rid of it.

Dr.Deepak
07-19-2008, 11:24 AM
i must say i'm not quite clear about traditional and yoga reatments for thyroids.. i'll try to find you if i can get any informations on this..

As far as Neomarcazole is concerned..It can be reduced over time to maintain normal thyroid state then after about a year on the med, it could be discontinued to see if the patient is in remission.Its better to consult your doctor about this case..

Ashu
07-19-2008, 11:31 AM
oh i guess i have found one here.. see it.. http://www.helium.com/items/598684-the-benefits-of-yoga-against-thyroid-diseases

Starchild47
07-20-2008, 05:12 AM
There are certain plant based hormones that are supposed to help to regulate thyroid issues but I would be uneasy about using them before I consulted with a medical professional as they can cause issues with some of the medications that are taken for thyroid issues.

There is a lot written about women having issues with thyroid problems that are causing problems for women but do not show up or show up as borderline levels in the blood when checked by a medical doctor.

It is something to be aware of and to keep in mind if you start having symptoms of underactive or overactive thyroid production and have not gotten a good diagnosis as to why you are having the issues.

raval_r_nirav
07-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks for your reply about this problem..

I really like this promt reply..

Thanks
Neerav

raval_r_nirav
07-21-2008, 12:26 PM
thanks to all for your reply

Starchild47
07-22-2008, 06:39 AM
You are most welcome. I hope that this was helpful to you. My advice is to always try to google medical topics if you need information on them. WebMD and other wonderful resources are available to you on the internet. There are also sites available that will allow you to ask questions to medical professionals as well to help get answers needed.