PDA

View Full Version : Are you an organised packer?

skinlover
04-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey guys,
Well the purpose of this thread is to find some ideas and tips for that dreaded thing that is packing.
Aghhh, I hate it. I'm spending 4 nights at my boyfriend's house from Tuesday night onwards and as a girly girl that likes her home comforts, I pack ALOT.
So I was wondering if I'm not alone in finding packing stressful and boring, or are there people here that actually enjoy it?
If you do, what do you do to help it pass by quicker or to find it more fun?

This is meant to be a jokey thread, I don't in any way get angry whilst packing, I just find it a chore, haha.

Thanks, Skinlover.
x

vencasand
04-16-2012, 12:47 PM
i don't mind packing. i start at the begining. i pack the way i dress. from inside out. i don't mind packing because i am looking foward to where i am going. haven't been anywhere for a while but packing isn't a problem.

skinlover
04-16-2012, 01:26 PM
:) I know, I've made it sound like I'm not looking forward to it, when I am, alot. :)
I think I worry too much about forgetting something, so I've wrote a big list. :) hahah.

xx

vencasand
04-17-2012, 12:26 PM
my daughter makes a list about a month before she travels. she has a 15 yr old daughter and a 4 year old daughter. the 15yr old can pack herself but my daughter does the rest. she is so organized!! afraid i love to be organized but find it difficult to keep organization in tact!!!!

pepsimax
04-17-2012, 12:31 PM
I write a list but I work though it as I would use things in a day. That way toiletries, make-up, etc are not forgotten. Then clothing. When it comes to the actual packing I put things into shoes and boots to maximise space. Rolling some items and placing them around the edges also does this.

withavision
04-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Yes.

I am extremely organized in everything I do. Clutter and chaos give me anxiety.

Maybe a slight case of OCD, but not a life controlling case.

I am thankful I am this way.