PDA

View Full Version : How can I make my eyes look a little bigger

Motigrg
07-17-2008, 08:37 PM
I am a girl of 27. I am getting married this november. I am quite good looking but my eyes are a little small. Please suggest some makeup tips so that I can make my eyes look a little bigger

Ashu
07-17-2008, 09:15 PM
There are a few tricks that can help you: avoid using eyeliner all around your eye. This will make your eyes look smaller. Taper a fine line from the inner corner of your eye, close to your lashes, and accent your eye shape by thickening the line more toward the outer corner of your eye. You can extend your liner beyond the corner of your eye slightly to open your eye. This will also make your lashes look thicker and longer. Use light shades or a light shimmer on your lid to open up your eyes. You could also use an iridescent highlighter under your brow. Lashes can also be a great eye-opener. Curl them three times before applying mascara at the base, halfway up and at the tip to create a gentle, rounded curl. Fan out your lashes while applying mascara. Brush the inner third in toward your nose, the middle third straight out and the outer third toward your temples. Have fun making up!!!

mimico
07-18-2008, 04:41 AM
"avoid using eyeliner all around your eye." -- I thought this was supposed to make your eyes look bigger? But I don't know much about eye makeup anyway. This is the most difficult part of the face to 'decorate' so I always go to the salon and have my eyes done there. I tried doing my own eye makeup for my graduation and I looked horrible. Well, it wasn't a mess but it wasn't flattering either. :(

Motigrg
07-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Oh thank you for tips i'll try it lets see if it works..

Ashu
07-18-2008, 07:07 PM
"avoid using eyeliner all around your eye." -- I thought this was supposed to make your eyes look bigger? :(

Well there are few tricks..

if you use eyeliner around the eyes it makes eyes look smaller but if you use underneath your eyes it will look like bigger..

Motigrg
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
oh my god i guess it worked..i did exactly what you said and it looks like my eyes looks bigger than before..and my friends also said it..Thank you ashma..

Ashu
07-21-2008, 08:05 PM
nice to see it worked for you..:h10:

chicque
07-24-2008, 01:08 AM
another great trick in addition to ashma's is white eyeliner. you should choose one that's a little off-white with a pinkish tone to make it look more natural. you apply this white liner on your lower lids and it'll instantly make your eyes look bigger! its what today's makeup artists do. :)

Zenisha
11-26-2008, 09:52 AM
i'll also try this now.

kimclara
07-26-2012, 07:48 PM
eyeliner on the wetline of the eyes, mascara, and highlighting the inner and outer corners of your eyes might help!

ashlee
08-08-2012, 09:55 AM
"avoid using eyeliner all around your eye." -- I thought this was supposed to make your eyes look bigger? But I don't know much about eye makeup anyway. This is the most difficult part of the face to 'decorate' so I always go to the salon and have my eyes done there. I tried doing my own eye makeup for my graduation and I looked horrible. Well, it wasn't a mess but it wasn't flattering either. :(

yeah i also think covering your eyes with eye liner make them look big :)

rubyJacksonn
03-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Hello,

Here is some of the most important tips are that:
-You should use a gentle face wash
-Don't use a face wash that contains an acne fighting medicine, because that'll irritate your skin too much. The cleansers that contain a medicine irritate your skin too much and they aren't as effective.
-Regularly wash your pillow cover and your bed sheets
-When you dry your face with a towel, always pat dry it instead of rubbing (This made a HUGE difference with my acne)
-Don't touch your face during the day
-Try to avoid having objects touch your face, such as napkins and hats
-Never squeeze your zits (this will just make your acne worse).

fariadali
06-11-2013, 11:21 AM
White eyeliner will make your eyes seem biggger and cute

angelicamason
07-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Use kajal. It really wonders

kevinkrieger
12-07-2013, 08:06 AM
you can add lashes and curl them .
Use black mascara.
Experiment with blue-hued eyeliner.

Sharon Gomez
12-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Is it good to use artificial Eye leashes ? Or you can do one thing apply light shade on your eye leashes to make it look bigger.

Emma Brown
12-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Well I guess the biggest point is to make sure to wear brown eye-liner just below the rim of your eye and not all the way, it gets a more friendlier and makes your eyes appear bigger. Apply white eye-shadow or eye-liner in the the inner part of your eyes, brightens the eyes and gives a better effect. Curl your lashes, put on mascara and even false eyelashes and you're set. :)

aurident
01-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Put a white eyeliner on your waterline and inner eye corner. That will brighten and make your eyes look bigger. plus, Put a black eyeliner just halfway and not all over your eye.

Emily Kristina
02-14-2014, 11:31 AM
You can buy white eye-liner (pencil). Use it on the inner part of your eyelid. Then keep the rest of your make-up simple. Just some black mascara to draw the attention to your eyes and neutral everywhere else.

Marinery
04-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Try false eyelashes. Visually eyes appear larger.

ascotlee
05-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Eyeliner,kajal or mascara is used to make eyes bigger.These are used to make attractive eyes.You can also use eye shadows.

varela.rossy
05-27-2014, 09:43 AM
ya eye liner is the best product to make bigger your eyes but you need to use it in proper way and that's works for you. Good

sharncheema
09-16-2014, 04:39 AM
There are a few tricks that can help you: avoid using eyeliner all around your eye. This will make your eyes look smaller. Taper a fine line from the inner corner of your eye, close to your lashes, and accent your eye shape by thickening the line more toward the outer corner of your eye. You can extend your liner beyond the corner of your eye slightly to open your eye. This will also make your lashes look thicker and longer. Use light shades or a light shimmer on your lid to open up your eyes. You could also use an iridescent highlighter under your brow. Lashes can also be a great eye-opener. Curl them three times before applying mascara at the base, halfway up and at the tip to create a gentle, rounded curl. Fan out your lashes while applying mascara. Brush the inner third in toward your nose, the middle third straight out and the outer third toward your temples. Have fun making up!!!

Thanks for sharing such a useful tips with us.

Pantherkaur
10-08-2014, 04:42 AM
Don't forget to apply kajal in eye makeup. Kajal makes your eyes more bigger and attractive.