PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an eye cream!!!

elizabeth
03-23-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm looking for an eye cream that can fix my eye problems like fine line, dark circles and puffiness. i don't care how much money it costs, but should be very effective. i'm 46 this year and have dry skin...someone have good recommendations to me?

coolcathy
03-23-2012, 08:33 AM
Just look at your Mom or Granma to check if they have dark circles under their eyes, too. If yes, your under-eye puffiness is, most probably, a hereditary condition that runs in the family. If not, you may have a unhealthy diet, or sleep too short.....
And the eye cream my mom use is *** Code All-star *** Oxygen Eye Cream, she is 49 years old, and still looks young! so that's why i recommend to you since you don't care how much you'll spend. *** CODE is a luxury brand in New York, only served for club members like celebs and rich women. it's a customized skin care product, as it may get banned by putting links in my reply, you can find the official site online and have a look.:)

cuteemily
03-28-2012, 07:41 AM
Try this: *** CODE *** All-star Oxygen Eye Cream (http://www.*******.com/***-code-***-br-allstar-oxygen-eye-cream-p-4.html)

vencasand
03-28-2012, 12:54 PM
there are eye creams out there with coffee in them that is supposed to help puffiness and dark circles. i haven't used any myself but after some research real people say they are great. you don't have to spend a lot of money. just look around at different skin care websites and find which one meets your needs. there is garden of wisdom, makeupartists choice, neostrata, sephora, etc. it takes time but check the ingredients and try one. that is the trick. to find one that suits you and helps your skin around your eyes.

elizabeth
03-31-2012, 03:12 AM
Thank you for your advice, Brenda, I'll check the ingredients before buy...

henna
04-13-2012, 09:06 PM
Don't worry There are a lot of creams and products specially made for your age slot. See this thread for more details:

http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=2800&page=2&p=20702#post20702

MrsJ
04-29-2012, 04:18 PM
There are so many products and everyone is different. There are so many factors involved. Understanding the ingredients used, as well as what each of those ingredients is supposed to do can help to lead you to the right product(s). One thing I have found is, do not be afraid to change - if a product is not quite measuring up - be prepared to change. That being said - give a product long enough to have a chance, because these things are not instantaneous. I put together my thoughts about how to do this selection- there are plently of other good articles out there if you search.

shelty
05-02-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm looking for an eye cream that can fix my eye problems like fine line, dark circles and puffiness. i don't care how much money it costs, but should be very effective. i'm 46 this year and have dry skin...someone have good recommendations to me?

Hey I feel your pain! I tried absolutelty everything with no solution!
I eventually found something called propolis creme for face and body-fantastic for dry skin and also aloe liquid soap which
you can wash face and body or hands with.

For eyes I us forever alluring eyes (cream) and colour concealer wheel ( 5 in one concealer)

These are really good products and kind to the skin. The main ingredient is Aloe Vera which is good for us.

You can buy them all reasonably priced at [ link removed ]
Hope this helps!

vencasand
05-03-2012, 12:10 PM
welcome shelly, propolis is made from bee by products so just giving a warning if you are allergic to bees it might cause a severe reaction. good product for people who aren't allergic.

Yassy
05-03-2012, 02:10 PM
I agree it's hard to find which eye cream to use, as there are so many out there, and i have tried so many, and am usually impatient for the results, so move onto another, then i don't know which is working and which isn't. I was using Elizabeth Arden, then Ren, and now Jurlique Purely Age Defying eye cream. I also use Obagi Vitamin c serum 20% in the morning that my dermatologist recommended, even for under the eyes. I love this and i love the Jurlique so far too, and as far as skin types, Jurlique has products for all skin types which are all organic. I think they are giving out free products on their FB JurliqueUSA page. I have dry skin and aside from these i can actually get away with putting pure coconut oil straight on my face which is meant to be really good for your skin. You can find all the benefits on google. Then drink lots of water, which i seem to forget to often! and yes sleep!!

kimclara
06-22-2012, 06:12 PM
SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex, this product should work for you because its is suppose to improve aging around the eyes as well are dark circles and puffiness!!

claire87john
01-07-2013, 09:00 AM
The doctors recommend pinpointing your skin issue before you start your search for the perfect eye cream.

aromatherapy
04-08-2013, 07:00 AM
I think cucumber is best for the eyes, put a slice of cucumber on eyes for 30-45minutes. It help to remove dark circle.

Melissa Mellie
04-12-2013, 11:47 AM

People say eyes are the windows to our souls. For this reason and more, it is important to take good care of the eye area. Your eyes can make you look awake, tired, bored, crazy and happy. The eyes are a huge part of body language and they speak a whole language all their own. Taking care of the eyes can help reduce a tired and droopy look. So there are a number of eye creams are available in near by your store but in which I would like you to suggest dermology eye cream. Because many times I heard the people to talking about this cream.Dermology eye cream is helps you to fights under eye dark circles, puffiness and leaves skin looking radiant.

LidiaSchreck
04-17-2013, 11:51 AM
OLay NIGHT PROTECTING DARK CIRCLE WOULD BE BEST TO USE...

thronemia
04-23-2013, 04:55 AM
Don’t worry; before a year ago I have horrible dark circles under my eyes. I have tried many home remedies like cucumber slice and all; I also tried several eye creams but never get satisfactory result. But Eyelastin helped me to get rid of dark circles and keep my skin firm. Also it is not so costly I can afford it. I like this eye cream since it works on me. Now I have ordered 3rd bottle of this serum. And I’m sure that it will definitely work on you. Best Luck!:) :) :) :)

evlinsymon
08-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes, there are so many products on the market but only some of them work well.
Due to aging strange things are happening to my face. Sometimes the wrinkles look very deep near my eyes. About a year ago, I started my own research and tried many eye cream products. But unfortunately nothing changed. So I tried to hide it by covering my face with make-up and also by using cosmetic creams. But at the end of the day it was embarrassing because my face becomes oily and the wrinkles looked really bad. Anti-aging? One day my colleague, who always looks great, was kind enough to tip me off about Eyelastin. I was skeptical at first; I thought this would be another product that would find its way into the bathroom garbage pail in a month. However, much to my surprise, in a short time, I began to actually notice good results. At first I could not trust my own impressions, but when I received a few compliments, I was thrilled.

Emma Brown
10-17-2013, 10:51 AM
I would recommend the Life cell cream because it is clinically proven and completely organic product to work and contains many unique features. So you can give it a try as my mother is also using it.

Emily Kristina
11-21-2013, 10:21 AM
You need only the Best Cream, one that includes well researched, scientifically proven anti aging ingredients, has no known side effects and starts showing results faster.

rechal
11-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Having a dark circle or wrinkle around eye makes us look tired and old. Keep this in my mind I use a paste of buttermilk, rosewood oil. The rosewood oil has excellent rejuvenating properties. This oil helps to tighten the skin . Hence essential oil helps in reducing wrinkles. The essential oil should not be applied directly. Always use diluted oil instead of concentrated essential oil. Using diluted oil will not have any side effects or infections.

kevinkrieger
01-06-2014, 07:59 AM
I think Facial exercise is very helpful to get red of wrinkles. Also cucumbers, tea bags, potato slices and spoons might be able to helpful. But living a healthier life is also important.

Terry
03-11-2014, 12:43 PM
If you are physically active and healthy you need not to have any products so be healthy always be having healthy food. Apart from that there are lots of eye creams but I usually prefer Dermology eye cream. Dermology products are really good and natural for skin, you can even try.

Emma Brown
03-31-2014, 10:17 AM
My mother is using ******** anti-aging cream which is helpful to cure the signs of aging like dark circles and loose skin.

Emily Kristina
04-02-2014, 11:37 AM
You should apply ******** skin wrinkle cream. It is very helpful to treat all skin problems like dark circles, aging spots, eye puffiness in couple of days. Most interesting thing is that there are no side effects of this cream because all the ingredients are harmless.