PDA

View Full Version : Turning 21 - What Can I Do To Keep My Skin Looking Young

Cassie F. Walsh
03-20-2012, 10:36 PM
I currently don't use any anti-aging products, just some SPF moisturizer. What (if anything) should I be using to keep my skin looking young for a long time? I drink plenty of water, eat healthy, exercise, and I don't go tanning. I have normal/oily skin, no acne, no wrinkles and nothing to complain about... And I want to keep it that way.

TurquoiseTulip
03-21-2012, 02:17 AM
Hi Cassie,

Have you heard of Artistry products? They are organic and have been for 50 years! they are awesome. I have young skin also but this skin care really makes my skin feel and look its best! They also use vitamins in their products, like A and E. So you wont be using harsh chemicals to prevent wrinkles and aging.

Artistry Time Defiance illuminating essence is what I would recommend for you,
OR Intensive Skincare anti-wrinkle firming serum

Hope that is helpful!
I can show you where to buy these products, just let me know if you are interested!

Cassie F. Walsh
03-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Hey TT!

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I actually sell Artistry and the other Amway products myself, so I am very familiar with their anti-aging line of products. I already use the clear.now three step system, which I am very happy with. I'm looking to add something a little less expensive (Artistry anti-aging products range from $30-$350). I'm on a family-of-four budget, so with that in mind, I'm not sure I'm ready to invest in the anti-aging products just yet.

I think the advice I'm looking for would be more along the lines of healthy habits and tricks that have helped other people maintain healthy looking skin without breaking the bank. Maybe some DIY skin peel recipes or something like that.

Thanks again for your input!

Cassie Walsh
ForgingMyOwnFuture.com

TurquoiseTulip
03-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Well in that case eat more vegetables!
CELERY is gross but soo good for your skin, it makes your pheromones come to the surface of your skin, making you appear more attractive to the opposite sex!! (by your scent)

Also the more antioxidants you can fit in your diet, the better your skin will be. More Raspberries and blueberries!! And the cheapest way to get that, is to buy them frozen, and then you can snack on them like dessert. Thats what I do!

ALSO

Eating Almonds can help your facial tissue stay in its best shape! Vitamin E helps to moisturize your skin from within. It also protects your skin from damage and premature aging.

pepsimax
03-22-2012, 06:41 AM
If you look around this forum you will see a lot of DIY skin care products you could try.
I have started making my own products since joining here. There is a lot of good info.

mikha28
04-13-2012, 06:28 AM
I think that almost all of us if not all really desire to look young and stay young. And one way to do this is to be stress free and have a healthy life style. Eating vegetables and having a good rest can help us stay young as possible and using a reliable anti aging creams can also be very useful. I tried it and it works. That's how I keep my youthful and beautiful face.

vencasand
04-13-2012, 12:29 PM
sunscreen, sunscreen, and i will say it again. sunscreen. at 21 you don't need a lot of extra moisturizers or stuff like that. you just need to protect your skin. make sure you eat healthy, exercise and use sunscreen. since you have access to your artistry skin preps you know how to work with them.

kimclara
07-19-2012, 08:50 PM
make sure you cleanse your skin gently and thoroughly, keep yourself hydrated, and ALWAYS put on sunscreen!

BRTCskincare
07-25-2012, 03:39 PM
All natural ingredients will help keep your skin looking young and fresh. You can also try switching up foundations-change to tinted moisturizers or bb creams that will moisturize your skin while providing an even coverage. Products that contain Vitamin C will also help to reduce visible lines and dark spots under your eyes. Plants extracts, fruits and nuts also work well.

zeldabacon
09-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I currently don't use any anti-aging products, just some SPF moisturizer. What (if anything) should I be using to keep my skin looking young for a long time? I drink plenty of water, eat healthy, exercise, and I don't go tanning. I have normal/oily skin, no acne, no wrinkles and nothing to complain about... And I want to keep it that way.

You are doing it perfect Cassie, since you are just 21, you need not to indulge with any anti aging cream right now. Stick with your routine till any fine lines or wrinkles appear and avoid sun as much as you can.

y34963
09-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Yes, the best thing you can do for your skin is stay out of the sun. If you can't, use a broad spectrum sunscreen and reapply it every two hours. The sun will age your skin faster than anything.

kimclara
09-10-2012, 09:28 PM
I agree with exercising and eating right! And drinking enough water. A good indicator to check if you are drinking enough is when you pee, it should be clear...not yellow. If it's any other color but clear, you're not drinking enough.

rosalyhudson
09-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Pairing the power of clarisonic's patented sonic technology with our acne cleansing brush head and acne daily clarifying cleanser, this collection simplifies and improves the cleansing process. In one easy step that's safe and gentle enough for use twice daily, you can remove dirt, oil and impurities more thoroughly and begin to treat acne blemishes.

kevinkrieger
12-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Yoga is the good way and also keep to a daily routine at bedtime to look younger.