PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Make-up Brands

skinlover
03-12-2012, 12:56 PM
What is everyone's favourite make-up brands available in the UK? And why do you think this?

I'm asking this because I have a great love for Rimmel London products and in all honesty I am proud that my country has produced such a good make-up brand, they really fly the flag.

:)

pepsimax
03-16-2012, 07:31 AM
I like GOSH which is Supergrugs own brand. I also use some Avon products. Other than that I tend to chose by what I need plus reviews of that product online.

skinlover
03-20-2012, 04:16 PM
ohh GOSH always looks so nice but I can never afford it, haha! and I did used to be an avid AVON follower.

I wanted to be a make-up artist working on tv sets when I left school, ahah, quickly changed my mind when I discovered skin to be more interesting.

pepsimax
03-22-2012, 07:11 AM
I use Superdrug a lot so check out GOSH when it is on special offer. Also Superdrug often give discounts with receipts. When you shop there, go to their site and fill in a survey (instructions on back of receipt) at end of the short survey you get given a code which you write in the space provided. You then get 10% off all non Superdrug products and 20% or 25% off Superdrug products. As GOSH is Superdrugs own brand you get the higher discount. I will let you know next time I see this available.

skinlover
03-22-2012, 09:44 AM
oh thankyou! nice one!!

L.
x

Ziesha001
04-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Wherever I will be, I will use Ponds as my favorite brand

Rach
05-15-2012, 06:17 AM
mac, shisheido, and cosmedix are the makeup brands I stick to

Ziesha001
06-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Loreal is mine favorite

ishi
07-11-2012, 09:25 PM
my favorite make up brand is LIOELE..it is a korean beauty products!
super like :h7: and all of their products is hypoallergenic..
good for my sensitive skin :D

BRTCskincare
07-24-2012, 03:13 PM
A lot of the brands on the market are so appealing because they have great marketing techniques, but in fact when you look at the ingredients, their products are filled with a lot of chemicals and synthetic materials. I prefer brands that focus on natural ingredients and producing the best natural product-paraben free.

kimclara
07-26-2012, 06:51 PM
mine is mostly bobbi brown and maybelline not sure if it is available in the uk! and a few random other korean brands for my bb creams!

skinlover
07-27-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm not actually that bothered if my make-up contains alot of chemicals, cause at the end of the day it's not a natural thing and I can't see how you would be able to create make-up naturally, it's just unrealistic. Make-up is there to have fun with and I don't use it that often and it's only on my face for a day, so really not that fussed. I buy quality brands as they have been tested and can be trusted.

marclewis
08-01-2014, 09:12 AM
I like to use Lakme and Loreal products. These are best makeup brands.

Pantherkaur
08-15-2014, 08:29 AM
Avon, L'oreal Paris and Lotus are my favorite make-up brands.

sharncheema
09-17-2014, 05:50 AM
MAC and Lakme are my first preferable brands.

mariawatson
11-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Discovering your favorite cosmetics brand can take you years. After experimenting with several niche products from leading companies I finally narrowed down on Sakare for my beauty regimen. To start with I use its gentle facial toner everyday to make my skin look beautiful. Moreover its range of spa products too are a real winner.

mariawatson
01-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Discovering your favorite cosmetics brand can take you years. After experimenting with several niche products from leading companies I finally narrowed down on Sakare for my beauty regimen. To start with I use its gentle facial toner everyday to make my skin look beautiful. Moreover its range of spa products too are a real winner.