PDA

View Full Version : I get bitten by mites/fleas and now have black dots. How to fix them?

ohmygoodness
03-08-2012, 03:35 AM
I don't know if caused by mites or dust mites or fleas or whatever, but now I have these black dots all over my skin, especially around neck area! Is there anyway to heal them and make them normal (skin) color again? Any medicine is fine although I prefer natural remedy like coconut oil or apple vinegar.

PS. And can anybody point out what creatures caused this? They've biting me all over in the past few days and I can't even see them! They're so small to naked eyes!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/6817225792_8c24f9a890_z.jpg

Dr.Saiyan
03-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Hi! except the one on your right with bit inflammation and bleed, others rather look like moles or nevi to me. how long do you have them?is it itchy,painful?
perhaps i don't think there is any good home remedy for moles ,although other method can be tried but the best method is still excision.

ohmygoodness
03-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Thank you for your reply. I'd like to think they're moles or nevi but they are not, since I literally got these yesterday! I've not seen them at all my entire life, not even 2 days ago. They're not longer itchy, however.

Unfortunately, excision seems to leave more scar rather than restoring it. At least from what I see on Google search...