PDA

View Full Version : Wrinkle Eraser

Ashu
07-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Apply the paste you made over skin.
Let sit for 10 minutes
Rinse off with warm water
Then a final rinse with cool water to close pores.

Starchild47
07-20-2008, 05:16 AM
This sounds really good I know that Vitamin E is great for the skin and that yogurt has a lot of good qualities as well. Can you make this ahead of time and keep it refrigerated?
That would be something good to know. Say make up a few batches to do you for a week.

barbara
08-06-2008, 12:42 PM
really good I know that Vitamin E is great for the skin and good qualities as well.
That would be something good to know.

Reena
10-21-2008, 09:27 AM
That sound easy to do. I will ask my mum to try it out. Just to share another recipe that my mum used to do to reduce her wrinkles on her beautiful face.My mum uses green seedless grape by smashing it and apply it on her face and leaves it for 20 minutes. After that, she washes her face and pat it dry. Isn't that easy?

K1nS
11-06-2008, 08:24 PM
This sounds good, I don't have any wrinckes yet but I will keep it in mind

jeni_fini
11-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the advice. This sounds like it would be really affordable to make and I know that honey acts as a tightening agent for the skin. I used to use Vitamin E Serum and loved it. I can't wait to try this.

mimico
11-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Yes, I read that honey is very good for moisturizing the face and eliminating wrinkles. It was even on the Today show the other day! Some beauty expert was on the show and said that if you mix honey and brown sugar in a bowl and heat it before using it as a daily scrub, it will definitely make a difference! How yummy is that? :)

khassa
11-29-2008, 12:08 PM
But it would be difficult to get the ingredients of this......i think some ayurvedic cream can also help in this....because they are more effective.....

Kay
12-28-2008, 01:58 AM
I don't think the ingredients would be difficult to get, khassa. Probably the Vitamin E is the only thing you might have trouble picking up at your local grocery store. Any health food store or place that carries a selection of vitamins and minerals like a pharmacy would have them. It's one of the most popular types of vitamin supplements around.

Can you explain what ayurvedic cream is please?

azap
02-11-2009, 01:17 PM
could u tell what type of Vitamin E capsules u require?

rasyid
03-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the tips.
I read that green tea also help in reducing wrinkle. Green Tea contain lots of vitamin C & E which help our skin damage cause by ultraviolet radiation. So a cup of green tea everyday not only good for skin but also refreshing for mind :)

sweetcher
06-20-2009, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the tips.
I read that green tea also help in reducing wrinkle. Green Tea contain lots of vitamin C & E which help our skin damage cause by ultraviolet radiation. So a cup of green tea everyday not only good for skin but also refreshing for mind :)

Loved the recipe... Couple of questions
1) if your skin is normal to oily is it still ok to use the vitamin E. Wondering how the E oil reacts to oily skin. and,
2) Green tea sounds like a great addition because of all of the benefits. I was wondering if there was a way to add it to the mask? Doesn't it have antioxidant qualities to it? If so, I wonder if adding finely ground green tea would benefit the face in any way. If so, I might try it. But first, I need to make sure the vit. E is ok with slightly oily skin.

Valence
07-01-2009, 03:38 AM
very interesting one!

ToffeeGirl
07-01-2009, 04:30 AM
nice receipe thanks for sharing.i'll try this.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 03:08 AM
Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this to your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.

GAURAV
07-23-2009, 07:02 AM
Thanks very good tips.You can Try the Mary Kay wrinkle filler pen, it works wonders.

freshskills
10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Have u heard about seedless grapes. Green thomson seedless grapes contains thesame ingredients that usually exist in those expensive wrinkle removers.

If you repeat every day for the next 6 days, I can assure you would witness a sharp improvement in the quality of skin

Whats the preparation required for this secret formular?
It is very easy to prepare. All you have to do is to slice the grape in half and rub on the face and neck. You can also rub around lines on the mouth. You would definitely notice a greater improvement in skin texture and colour

kaldak12
10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
I was really in search of such ingredients.I don't why at this teenage I'm getting this wrinkles.I will definitely try it.Hope some good result I should get.

dannydesil
11-10-2009, 06:06 AM
Well, we are all looking for a way to zap out those wrinkles on our face, no matter what age. And Revlon has come out with a new product to do this. This is what Allure Magazine had to say about Revlon Age Defying Precise Wrinkle Eraser: "We wish could zap away fine lines and wrinkles with a magic wand. This pre-foundation primer is the next best thing. Its applicator squeezes out a silky formula infused with firming peptides and botanical extracts, filling in any little gaps. The result? Smoother skin—even before we put on our makeup. It might not be our wish come true, but it's pretty damn close."

johnjoshuavilla
12-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Well i love drinking a cup of tea everyday. Because i got some good benefits to drink a cup of tea.

KellyDavis
12-10-2009, 03:12 PM
I love new natural recipes! Will give this one a go over the weekend...

live4glitter
01-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Cool! Thanks for the recipes, totally trying this one out :)

jasmine
06-17-2010, 10:46 PM
take about 1-2 eggs.......
mix it up nicely with gram flour....
keep it aside for ten min......
wipe the face with warm water.......
apply the paste on the face and keep it for an hour.....
to get a good result......
it is quite effective and rich in vitamin E, which is good for skin care and wrinkle removing

Skin
07-23-2011, 12:49 AM
ooh this sounds good ima give this a try :)

priteshppt
08-23-2011, 05:19 AM
Hello,

Wrinkles are generally causes because of growing age but in current scenario we have been observe that it can be seen in small age like 35 to 40 also. I can suggest some tips for removing or stooping wrinkles....

1) One of the more accepted techniques to Stop skin wrinkles is plastic surgery.

2) Apart from surgery we have options like chemical peels, laser healing, and collagen shot, Botox shot.

paulspnao
08-31-2011, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the advice. This sounds like it would be really affordable to make and I know that honey acts as a tightening agent for the skin. I used to use Vitamin E Serum and loved it. I can't wait to try this.

penshelly
11-10-2011, 01:33 AM
That recipe has been proven? And not too expensive?
:h3:

jamescharls123
02-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Best option to keep your skin away from wrinkles is, avoid oily food, junk food, alcohol, and smoking as much as possible.

SummerJeffries
02-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks so much for these useful suggestions. I'll also try to follow these suggestions in my best. Keep it up.

mariasemuel
03-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Anti Aging Eye Serum Formula Restorative

Ingredients:
1 ounces Jojoba oil oil
5 declines Chamomile tea important oil
5 declines Increased important oil

Directions:
Combine important oil with Jojoba oil and store in a one-ounce in glass container with a dropper top.

To Use:
Apply 1 decrease of the oil to your little finger and carefully sleek the oil below your eye and onto the area just within the temple cuboid. Do not utilize oil directly to your eye lids.

mariasemuel
03-07-2012, 08:38 AM
My friend said me, use dermatal anti-wrinkle cream under your eyes.
Any body has used Dermatal ? Does it work really?