PDA

View Full Version : getting extra-white teeth

IdolWhite
02-20-2012, 10:20 AM
inorder to get extra white teeth follow the following simple steps ;)
1) get a slice of lemon and rub your teeth gently with it for 5 min
2) put salt on your tooth brush and brush your teeth very well
3) use idol white twice a day
:h2:

shunammite
02-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Will this really make my teeth white?

vencasand
02-25-2012, 01:20 PM
shunammite i think Idolwhite is trying to sell his own product. some peoples teeth never get really white no matter what you do. just keep your teeth and mouth clean by brushing and using mouthwash twice a day. there are some whiteners that can make teeth appear a little whiter but you have to keep using them and i think that is bad for the enamal on your teeth.

shunammite
02-26-2012, 12:53 PM
shunammite i think Idolwhite is trying to sell his own product. some peoples teeth never get really white no matter what you do. just keep your teeth and mouth clean by brushing and using mouthwash twice a day. there are some whiteners that can make teeth appear a little whiter but you have to keep using them and i think that is bad for the enamal on your teeth.

thanks for the response, vencasand. I think you are right, had the experience of using one toothpaste with "whitening promise" and I felt that my teeth became weaker and worst, my gum also got affected. Got scared and stopped using it. :(

y34963
02-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Some people don't realize that teeth are not naturally really white. Using salt and harsh abrasives on your teeth will take the enamel off. Enamel cannot be replaced so be very careful with what you use on your teeth.

skinlover
03-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Would the lemon not make our teeth reaaaaally sensitive?
Just a thought.

L.
x

vencasand
03-13-2012, 12:56 PM
yes, lucy i think it would. lemons of course are acidic and acid eats away at enamel. once enamel is lost we can't get it back.