PDA

View Full Version : What water should be used?

aliva
07-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Do you know water plays a vital role in beauty regimen? Always use fresh, clean water to wash the face. If your face is susceptible to allergies, then use mineral water for the cleaning.

Water used for cleaning should always be lukewarm even in hot weather. The reason is that it opens up the skin pores and cleans and also improves blood circulation in the skin. Finally you can wash with cold water, as it closes the pores acting like a natural astringent.

mimico
07-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Thanks Aliva. I actually use purified water to wash my face every night. My aunt (who sold us the water purifier) claims that using the purified water will help keep my skin clear. I don't know if it really works though because when I get in the shower the water isn't purified anymore. But a Filipino celebrity with very nice complexion claims it to be true!

Sometimes I feel guilty for washing my face with purified water when I know a lot of people in Africa don't even have access to clean water. But oh well. We already have the machine, so I might as well use it! :P