PDA

View Full Version : Wrinkles under eyes at 20 yrs of age

rick
02-11-2012, 12:04 AM
i recently accidently produced wrinkles under my eyes from trying to rub soap out of my eyes in the shower, the soap was from a foam party, and i tried getting it out in the shower by rubbing my eyes because they were stinging and since soap on skin creates a lot of friction i discovered i got wrinkles the next day and the skin under my eyes its a bit more corse than usual. i must of stretched the fibres of my skin im only 20. after 2 days the wrinkles got a bit better but after 7 days they seemed to get worse again but the skin coarseness left. im wondering if because im young if my skin will heal its sellf and if the wrinkles will eventually fade away or will they stay. I've been using pure alo vera gel to remove wrinkles under my eyes (hope that doesnt make the wrinkles worse). I'm hoping they heal and vanish after while since im only 20 and my skin is young. when my eyes are open and not scrunched up the wrinkles just look like lines but when i scrunch my face up they look a lot deeper and more defined.

Dr.Deepak
02-11-2012, 08:08 AM
i don't think u need to worry much, that might just be a temporary and will go away on its own by using some good moisturizers. The harsh chemical in the soap and excessive rubbing might have harmed ur skin resulting in dryness. So always remember to be gentle to the skin, use good moisturizer on regular basis. Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen when u are out.

Don't worry your wrinkles will eventually fade away just remember: "Be Gentle" " Moisturize" "Sunscreen" .

rick
02-11-2012, 08:25 AM
you said use a good moisturizer, is pure alo vera gel a good moisturizer because i have been using that for 2 days so far. i only want to use something pure dont want to damage my skin more so is that good enough, should i keep using it becuase im not even sure if its a moisturiser as i when i apply it it feels like i have a hard plastic cap on and it feels as though my skin becoming dryer from it. Also you said use suncreen when you out in the sun is a moisturizer and i was just wondering if sunscreen is counted as a moisturizer when not in the sun just like when indoors or you probs shouldnt use it for that aye and also how long do you recon the wrinkles will take to fade away will it take like 2 months to be fully gone and how long should i use the moisturiser for like twice a day for a month or wat. Also if i dont use a moisturiser will they still leave but just take longer to leave

TabithaD
02-24-2012, 04:32 PM
How would soap cause wrinkles under your eyes so fast? Is it because it dried out the skin and it is less moisturized and taught? Wouldn't moisturizer help plump and firm up the skin again?

Misha Smith
02-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Eye area is the most delicate part of our face, the skin there is very thin, too much scrubbing is a no no. Be gentle when washing your face and use moisturizer after. And drink plenty of water every day to keep you and your skin hydrated.

zeldabacon
11-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Apply and massage olive oil under your eyes evry night before going to sleep. It will heal your wrinkles as you are only 20 .

pepsimax
11-07-2012, 07:44 AM
you said use a good moisturizer, is pure alo vera gel a good moisturizer because i have been using that for 2 days so far. i only want to use something pure dont want to damage my skin more so is that good enough, should i keep using it becuase im not even sure if its a moisturiser as i when i apply it it feels like i have a hard plastic cap on and it feels as though my skin becoming dryer from it. Also you said use suncreen when you out in the sun is a moisturizer and i was just wondering if sunscreen is counted as a moisturizer when not in the sun just like when indoors or you probs shouldnt use it for that aye and also how long do you recon the wrinkles will take to fade away will it take like 2 months to be fully gone and how long should i use the moisturiser for like twice a day for a month or wat. Also if i dont use a moisturiser will they still leave but just take longer to leave

Ideally you want to use a natural moisturiser like shea butter which contains all the vitamins your skin needs. You really want to buy unrefined, which I buy for a good price on ebay, rather than commercial products which are stripped of its goodness. This is something you should try and keep in your skincare routine as its a fantastic product.
Sunscreen is a protection from the sun and should be used as such. If you need to wear sunscreen then it should be along with your moisturiser not instead of.
Aloe vera is good for repairing damaged skin, like sunburn, but I wouldn't use it on a delicate area like the eye.
Any other questions, please ask.

rosalyhudson
11-08-2012, 01:42 PM
It is been really astonishing. But try olive oil to get rid of that.

simplyearth
11-15-2012, 04:23 PM
You must be careful of which products you're using to cleanse your skin, specially a very delicate zone of your face which is under your eyes. It sound like an allergic effect to me. Make sure which ingredients your soap had when applied in your face. There are many soaps in the market with a considerable percentage of alcohol on them, which can be a reason why it's dry.

I love your initiative to apply aloe on the affected zones, but check which soap your using to cleanse your face. Watermelon extract is an excellent moisturizer. You don't need to apply them the whole day, that's useless. You should reapply the affected zone again as it attracts pollution and dust from the environment which tends to become an infection. Be careful.

And most important: do NOT use the same soap for your body to be applied in your face. That's crazy!. That's the most delicate skin tissue we have and requires lots of care. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask!

Esther.

hemantlatawa
07-06-2013, 07:30 AM
Dont worry your wrinkles are temporary.
Apply sunscreen, of at least SPF 15 to your face.Apply a daily moisturizer, to lock in moisture and prevent wrinkles from forming .
use a daily anti-wrinkle eye cream.
At night, sleep with a humidifier.
Also at night, sleep on your back and eat good diet.

Emma Brown
08-21-2013, 10:04 AM
I read somewhere that water isn't the fix-it solution to this type of issue. While it does help keep your body rid itself of toxins, it's not the final answer. You have various factors to consider.

The sun is a huge factor. Because UV rays are damaging, you want to be sure that you minimize your exposure to the sun, but also fight the cell damage from within. Consume fruits that are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are responsible for giving your body the ability to fight off oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is what causes cells to become weak and basically die. The less healthy your cells are, the more you are prone to aging and disease.

Some brands that really help skin look dewy, fresh, and radiant are Life Cell. I'm 25 now and for several years I noticed that my eye area was starting to look a bit tired. I also noticed a few wrinkles. The Life Cell products, did wonders. My mom is using Life Cell She looks great for her age and she is now turning 53. She's managed to knock 10 years off her age by properly and gently cleaning the skin on her face and treating it well with good products.

Albertsmith
08-27-2013, 05:39 AM
this is something one should think it over. I think for such early age, home made and natural methods should be opted for. What I will suggest is that with though looking at the picture and knowing about the hormones, one will not be able to judge on the problem that is arising in such initial stage. The best way can be to have a visit to one of the renowned skin center that can help you in this.

frankwinger
08-28-2013, 09:34 PM
They wont last for a long time, you are very young to have wrinkles do not worry.

kevinkrieger
11-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Some tips are:
Drink lots of water, get 8 hours sleep, leave all your tension.
Apply a moisturizing eye cream twice a day.
Stay away from sun.
Start eating fresh foods.