PDA

View Full Version : Homemade face mask results

brokenskin
02-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Ok here are my results to face masks I've used. I am so confused on why some don't work for me.

First I have very large oily pores , saggy skin from using retin A and having extremly bad ance 10 years ago.

Avacado and honey - left on for 20 mins. Made my face soooo dry and left me with fine lines????

Honey and milk mask - Left on for 20 mins. Again made my face extremely dry and left fine lines???

Milk soak - made my skin white and nice

Egg white - made skin tighter but left it very dry again.

Any suggestions? I want to tighten my face and made my pores look smaller

sairen
02-07-2012, 05:29 PM
you can try mask of white of egg,honey,lemon,vitamin E-2 tablets,rose water,curd.it works for me ,hope it works for u too.

Blondie
02-08-2012, 04:22 AM
Man, that sucks. :(

It looks like honey doesn't get along with your skin, so I would definitely avoid that from now on.

Since milk seems to be working for you, maybe you could mix a little with some type of clay? The least drying clay for me in bentonite, but you could try experimenting.

Rach
05-15-2012, 06:07 AM
try using one ingredient at a time and see which one agrees with your skin before you combine them all together

withavision
11-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Egg white mixed with some lemon juice will tighten your skin for sure...just moisturize afterwards if you are getting a dry feeling...

fetamy
02-20-2013, 10:03 AM
You can use "cucumber and Yogurt Facial Mask" which is suitable for Oily skin. It also reduces wrinkles, First cleans and peel one cucumber. Put half of it in a food processor or blender. Add about 1 table spoon of plain yogurt. Blend the mixture until smooth. Apply the cucumber yogurt mask to your entire face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for ten to fifteen minutes, then remove mask with lukewarm water.

Jaycemartin
02-21-2013, 05:34 AM
Nice thread post !! i really like this thanks for sharing great information,

Really informative

Thanks.

kevinkrieger
01-21-2014, 05:14 AM
Mix 2 eggs, 4 tablespoons sugar, and a few drops of lemon or orange. Spread it all over your face and wait 15 minutes. Rinse with icy cold water.

AngelicaParede
03-09-2017, 11:23 AM
I've been using honey facial masks for years and they work great!

Alinn Smith
04-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Whether you are running on a tight budget or just need a more natural solution, these masks will be helpful.

Honey, Lemon and Turmeric Paste: You need to prepare a paste add a little bit of honey, lemon juice and a bit of turmeric powder. Gently apply it to your skin blemishes daily, let it dry and wash with lukewarm water.

Sandalwood Paste: It will offer clear and bright skin. Simply blend sandalwood paste with a little amount of rosewater and glycerin. With fingertips apply softly on skin blemishes keep your skin clear, acne free and blemish free.

Papaya and Milk: For this you need a mashed raw papaya and milk. Adding a little Un-boiled to papaya, massage this mixture to reduce the pigmentation marks. It works on all kinds of skin blemishes.

Shizakhan
10-23-2017, 05:00 AM
Combine 1/2 cup hot—not boiling—water and 1/3 cup oatmeal. After the water and oatmeal have settled for two or three minutes, mix in 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 small egg white. Apply a thin layer of the mask to your face, and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.

suruchipurimake
07-22-2018, 06:18 AM
Home made DIY Face masks For pimples
Apple Cider Vinegar Face masks For zits. ...
Yeast and Yogurt Face masks. ...
Cinnamon and Honey Face masks. ...
Baking Soda Face mask. ...
Turmeric. ...
Egg Whites Face masks. ...
Aloe Vera Face mask For acne. ...
Lemon Egg in a single day Face masks.

Andrea
07-28-2018, 12:29 AM
Aloe Vera with lemon works wonders for me. (Both fresh) The lemon is an AHA that helps dissolve any dead skin cells and the aloe vera moisturizes and counteracts the high pH (acidity) of the lemon so its not too irritating. I do this twice a week if possible and its left my skin super clear. :) Hope this helps.

PS: The lemon might cause purging or irritation if you have sensitive skin.

annachristopher
10-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Try the following tips

Termeric mask
One of the most popular ingredients used in home made masks is turmeric. The medicinal properties of this spice helps in reducing blemishes and maintaining a flawless skin.

1. To prepare the mask, take 3 table spoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it well.
2. Apply on the face on the neck for 20 minutes and then wash it off with water.

Rose water and sandalwood mask

Sandalwood had been an age old Indian remedy for cooling skin and bringing a glow to it. Rose water has refreshing quality.
1. Take 2 tbsp of pure sandalwood powder and make a paste by adding rose water to it.
2. Adjust consistency. Apply on face for instant cooling and to revive dull skin.

Hope this helps!

jasminec
10-08-2018, 07:43 AM
I did this face mask couple times. The ingredients are:- 1 tablespoon of manuka honey.- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.- 1/2 teaspoon of Dead Sea salt.keep it coming. curious to try out other home remedy personal care face mask solution.

jesica roy
07-10-2019, 06:30 AM
I'm suggest you some Homemade face mask ingredients1.green tea,honey,lemon,sugar2.backing soda,honey,coconut oil3.turmeric,raw milk/greek yogurt,honey4.cinnamon,honey,aloe vera5.apple cider vinegar,honey,backing soda6.papaya,honey,lemon,coconut oil

MaTDonawan
04-30-2020, 10:43 AM
Any suggestions? I want to tighten my face and made my pores look smaller