PDA

View Full Version : A few topic suggestions

AdinaP
02-05-2012, 10:17 AM
I just started to write on a small blog about seborrheic keratosis. After about 20 articles, I have no more ideas about what could I write any more about this.:(

As we are here a derma comunity, I guess I'm on the right place where to ask for a few topics suggestions. Thank you!

vencasand
02-05-2012, 01:43 PM
seborrheic keritosis was a good topic. i didn't know about it until i has some lesions removed and biopsied. i am sure your blog will help many people. maybe you could write about skin infections caused by other sources. like cat scratch disease, or mrsa, or spider bites and snake bites. i know it is a little different from regular skin care but people who get cat scratches, mrsa, spiderbites and snakebites all should have some information on what these things can do and how to treat them immediately. i know you know so much about skin care. you are one of our best members. would these things be out of sync with your blogs? hope i helped or maybe i made you think of something different for yourself. best of luck, sending blessings.