PDA

View Full Version : Potato – a natural bleaching agent.

aliva
07-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes, some natural products are natural bleaching agents. Potato is one of them.

Massage your face with a slice of raw potato as often as possible if you would like to lighten the color of your skin. Do not wash the slice before massaging the face as it will lose its natural properties. When potatoes are peeled, you can puree those and mix with a little oats, and bind with course sugar to use as a scrub. Add a pinch of turmeric, which is also a natural bleaching agent and antibiotic too, to it

Zenisha
10-28-2008, 10:20 AM
looks like its working on me.. thanks for this nice information i didn't knew ,but its working..

alice
10-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Yeah thats cent per cent true. Potato acts to remove blemishes also and I have tested this on myself with good results.:)

mimico
11-07-2008, 03:57 AM
Is this more effective than using lemon? I find lemon too harsh for my skin because I have skin eczema so handling the lemon by hand causes some pain in cuts and open wounds. I'll try the raw potato soon. Do you know if I can keep the unused part of the potato in the fridge? If so, for how long?

Sabina
11-08-2008, 04:05 PM
i haven't tried it personally i told my sister to apply for her melasma lets see if it works on melasma.

beauT29
12-13-2008, 10:35 AM
does potato go well with oily skin?? if so how often can i use potato on my face and does applying potato on your arms and elbows reduce sun tan?? can i use sweet potato if the normal one is not available??

Yes, some natural products are natural bleaching agents. Potato is one of them.

Massage your face with a slice of raw potato as often as possible if you would like to lighten the color of your skin. Do not wash the slice before massaging the face as it will lose its natural properties. When potatoes are peeled, you can puree those and mix with a little oats, and bind with course sugar to use as a scrub. Add a pinch of turmeric, which is also a natural bleaching agent and antibiotic too, to it

Ankita
07-07-2009, 10:29 AM
oh is it for real.i have never tried. thanks i'll try it now.

vencasand
07-07-2009, 02:05 PM
i wonder what in the potato is the bleaching agent. i love potatoes now i have a new use instead of eating them

chinee
07-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Yes I agree with you 100%. Potato has bleaching agents and can make your skin lighter. I have said this because, I have tried it before and it works for me so therefore Im pretty sure that it will work for you also.

Dennis
07-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Nice post, anyone tried?? Any reviews ?!?

PaulG
07-14-2009, 04:08 PM
I would also see some more reviews. It looks quite good and interesting.