PDA

View Full Version : Hair Loss problem

amitcse29
01-27-2012, 03:48 AM
How to get rid of hair loss problem?

vencasand
01-27-2012, 01:41 PM
wow! that was short and to the point. first you have to find out what is causing your hair loss problem. it could be genetic, could be an infection, could be a fungal or yeast infection, there are many, too many reasons you have some hair loss. go to a doctor and find out why. have blood tests done to test your thyroid. make sure everything is in working order. let us know when you find out.

sukhasanthi
02-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Massaging the scalp with coconut oil/almond oil for 10-15 minutes every day stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair
Apply henna paste with egg yolk to hair and scalp and leave for half hour and rinse
Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with Triphala to hair to ensure growth of new hair
Drink carrot juice with capsicum; this is a good remedy for gray hair and hair loss
Daily application of coconut oil with lemon juice to hair is also beneficial
Take balanced diet and avoid stress Wash hair twice a week Apply a mixture of curd and gram flour to hair an hour before bathing
For restoring the alkaline balance of scalp and to prevent hair fall, wash the hair with apple cider vinegar
Boil coconut oil with the juice of curry leaves, hibiscus flower and gooseberry.
Apply to hair for few minutes and then rinse to control hair thinning Using soap nut powder for hair wash reduces hair fall

Misha Smith
02-14-2012, 08:08 AM
I agree with vencasand, better check it with your doctor. But in addition to that, switch to shampoo that does not contain parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl sulfate/sodium laureth sulfate), ALS/ALES (ammonium lauryl sulfate/ammonium laureth sulfate) or other sulfates because these surfactants are skin & eye irritants and have been known to cause cancer! Imagine the risk you have from using shampoo's that contains toxic chemicals?! Yikes!

Peterson
03-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Hello buddy,...
I read out all the posts and all the posts very informational about the control of the hair loss
problem.But coconut oil is the best solution for control the hair loss.Thanks for great sharing with me.

pepsimax
03-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Massaging the scalp with coconut oil/almond oil for 10-15 minutes every day stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair
Apply henna paste with egg yolk to hair and scalp and leave for half hour and rinse
Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with Triphala to hair to ensure growth of new hair
Drink carrot juice with capsicum; this is a good remedy for gray hair and hair loss
Daily application of coconut oil with lemon juice to hair is also beneficial
Take balanced diet and avoid stress Wash hair twice a week Apply a mixture of curd and gram flour to hair an hour before bathing
For restoring the alkaline balance of scalp and to prevent hair fall, wash the hair with apple cider vinegar
Boil coconut oil with the juice of curry leaves, hibiscus flower and gooseberry.
Apply to hair for few minutes and then rinse to control hair thinning Using soap nut powder for hair wash reduces hair fall

Some good suggestions here but some contradict so forgive me. #1 and #5. If you were to apply coconut oil daily wouldn't this then need rinsing off or are you suggesting leaving it? I would have thought it would make the hair greasy. But #6 says to wash hair twice a week. I massage coconut oil into my scalp once a week but I would hate the feeling of it in unwashed hair.

fetamy
04-05-2012, 10:52 AM
What we can treat hair loss if it is genetic?

y34963
04-07-2012, 11:34 PM
You can't really. Genetics plays a huge role in thinning hair and unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it if that is the reason you are losing your hair.

With respect to apple cider vinegar you would rinse your hair with it not wash it.

Washing your hair only twice a week would not work for most people. Hair gets oily and smelly. I hate even passing people on the street sometimes because their hair smells. You must keep your hair clean.

There are plenty of essential oils that will help hair to regrow. You mix them with natural oil, massage a bit on your scalp and leave it on over night. You must wash it out in the morning otherwise your hair will be a oily mess. If you do this you can regrow hair that you have lost over the last 5 years if it the loss is due to stress.

Any massage to the head is good for relaxation as well as hair growth. It does stimulate the roots.

vencasand
04-08-2012, 12:30 PM
if baldness is due to genetics you can get hairtransplants, use minoxidyl, finasteride orally or do as a lot of men that live in my area, shave their heads or keep their hair very short. and please never try to hide your baldness like donald trump by combing your hair over the bald spots. it looks stupid, i don't care how much money he has, he looks ridiculous!!

fetamy
04-19-2012, 11:22 AM
The degree and design of hair loss will vary,but its most common cause is men and women design baldness,

Ziesha001
05-22-2012, 10:57 AM
With the help of Nizoral Shampoo

topairportcars1
06-05-2012, 08:45 AM
For the hair loss problem, you can massage your scalp with 2-3 drops of any essential oil. Press and also knead the scalp in such a way that the oil seeps deep into the roots. Then wrap your hair also in shower cap for 10 minutes. Following this, place a warm towel mostly it and leave it for some time before washing.

frankwinger
06-14-2012, 08:54 PM
I am currently not suffering anymore hair loss or receding and the itching has stopped. Wish i would've started this a couple of years earlier when the hair loss begun but didn't start right away because of all the horror stories I read. I haven't experienced any sides except for minor ball ache after i upped the dose to 2.5mg of fin..but that went away after a couple weeks. I'm still kind of worried for the future but hope my hair loss has been completely gone. I used propecia works great.

marieluy143
07-03-2012, 10:33 AM
How to get rid of hair loss problem?

Hair Loss Treatment under Natural Products

Treat with saw palmetto: This herb is sometimes used to treat enlargement of the prostate. This is because Saw Palmetto blocks the production of DHT (a metabolite of testosterone), a contributing factor to enlarging of the prostate. Because DHT production also causes hair loss, Saw Palmetto has been shown in some small studies to be effective for preventing hair loss in some men. It was first used by the American Indians to treat and maintain healthy hair and skin.

Try nettle root: Those little plants with the big sting are good for something after all. Nettle root is another treatment which blocks the production of chemicals which enlarge the prostate. They are the same ones that can cause hair loss.

Evidence suggests that nettle root may not only stave off baldness, but may actually regenerate hair growth.

Use vitamins: Your mother told you they were good for you, but you may not know they're good for your hair too. Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp.

Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation.

Massage scalp to stimulate circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Massage by hand for a few minutes of daily scalp stimulation. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.

Restore moisture through hot oil treatments. You can use any natural oil — for example, safflower, canola, olive. Heat it up so that it is "warm but not too hot". The important thing is to massage it into your scalp, then put on a shower cap for about an hour, then rinse or shampoo out the oil. Mayonnaise works as a conditioner. Slather your hair with a generous dollop, put on a shower cap for up to an hour.

Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice -- you can use one out of three; do not mix any two or three. Leave it on over night (if your head gets wet you will be able to smell it). Wash it out in the morning.

Try rubbing your hair with rangoli henna.

Practice meditation. Most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.

Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) which contains antioxidants and can prevent hair loss and help hair growth. Leave on for one hour and rinse.

Aiden
08-28-2012, 08:06 AM
I have also this problem ... so i read all the article, and i learn many things from this article, and now me happy to join this thread, i like this thread, this is very useful and informational for me and for everyone ...

starngeboy
09-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Hello, Have you tried to use a product like propecia?

marieluy143
10-05-2012, 02:47 AM
There are lot of ways to prevent hair loss using natural/herbal treatment, but my advice for you is lifestyle change.

vjykmr89
10-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Here is the list of supplements you need to intake daily in order to have healthy hair

* Vitamin B-complex - 50 mg. (including folate, biotin and inositol)
* Vitamin B-6 - 50 mg.
* Vitamin C 1-2 Gms with bioflavonoids
* Vitamin E - 400 to 800 IU daily

harryden15
01-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Thanks for suggesting me these types of best hair fall treatment

hemantlatawa
03-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Use these tips to reduce the hair problems:
1 Massage your scalp with 2-3 drops of any essential oil. Press and knead the scalp in such a way that the oil seeps deep into the roots. Then wrap your hair in shower cap for 10 minutes. Following this, place a warm towel around it and leave it for some time before washing.
2 If you have brittle or dry hair because of frequent usage of chemical shampoos then transfer to using a mild shampoo that is not detergent based.
3 Eat a handful of white sesame seeds every morning. It contains about 1,200 mg. of calcium and magnesium that nourishes your scalp reducing hair loss.
4 Consume a bowlful of yogurt everyday (unless you are allergic to milk). This gives a new shine to your hair.
5 Rinsing your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and tea helps the hair grow stronger and faster.
6 Mix lukewarm castor oil with almond oil and massage your scalp atleast once a week with this mixture.
7 Grind lime seeds and black pepper of equal amounts in some water. Regularly apply this on the scalp for instant results!
8 Scrub the bald portion of your scalp with onions. Apply a spoonful of honey and scrub the scalp once a day.
9 Massage coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel slowly and gently into your hair. Leave this for half an hour before rinsing off with warm water. Repeat thrice a week.
10 Mix honey with egg yolk and apply this mixture into your scalp and hair. Leave it for sometime before rinsing.
11 Eat a balanced and healthy diet as this is highly beneficial for your hair. Another remedy that some doctors recommend is the use of baby shampoo. But remember not to shampoo more than once a day and lather gently.
12 Don't rub your hair too vigorously with a towel while drying it. Hair experts suggest you not to use the blow dryer either. If you are in a hurry then adjust the temperature on the dryer to 'low heat'.
13 Never style your hair when it is dry or damp. This can cause your locks to become elastic and break.

joemunt
03-05-2013, 04:52 AM
Hair loss in general is due to hormonal balance, protein deficiency / reduction, a scalp illness of some kind or a hereditary (family issue). The way forward is to:

1. Stop / greatly reduce the home hair dye... This just adds more chemicals to your scalp which could be weakening the hair follicles.

2. Take a vitamin / mineral complex containing silica

3. In crease your protein intake using a pure protein source like the whey protein used by athletes.

fred
04-11-2013, 10:44 AM
go for hair loss shampoo :)

AdinaP
04-11-2013, 07:10 PM
go for hair loss shampoo :)

There are lots of hair loss shampoos. If you want to give an advice, please do it complete!

Ricky Martin
07-24-2013, 09:54 AM
You see our hair undergoes a tremendous amount of stress from styling to environmental factors. Things like coloring, straightening, blow drying, being in the sun, and in a pool or the ocean all damage our hair in one way. The product is full of Omega 6's which nourish the scalp to stop itchy and dry scalps. They create a barrier that helps to stop environmental stresses from damaging your hair. Also the cellular membranes are restored which improves hairs elasticity and strength. When you use the product it moisturizes your hair instantly and creates a shine without having an oily residue feel. That is one of the main reasons people buy Moroccan Hair Oil.

anniewallents
07-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Theirs hundredths of shampoos for hair loss, you just got to find the right one.

You can also take pills or gels for hair loss.

marieluy143
08-23-2013, 07:08 AM
use natural organic hair loss treatment or commercial hair loss treatment like leimo.

jm8012741
11-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Hair loss problem is now very common problem. i am facing that problem and unable to recover that problem. any body can tell me how we can recover that problem by natural treatment.

kevinkrieger
02-13-2014, 04:49 AM
Yogurt as a hair mask regularly every two weeks.
Coconut Oil also helpful.
Eat foods that contain omega fatty acids, vitamin C, biotin, protein, and iron.
Avoid stress.

chessi52571
06-27-2014, 10:09 AM
wow! that was short and to the point. first you have to find out what is causing your hair loss problem. it could be genetic, could be an infection, could be a fungal or yeast infection, there are many, too many reasons you have some hair loss. go to a doctor and find out why. have blood tests done to test your thyroid. make sure everything is in working order. let us know when you find out.

You saying absolutely right.

kathy
07-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Take medical checkups for anemia, hypothyroidism, cancer, stress, DHT, etc. and treat the disorder as soon as possible to get rid of hair fall and eat good food and do physical exercises daily.

stevex
07-23-2014, 05:05 AM
It depends on the nature of your hair. If you have softer and thinner hair then you must not wash them daily or frequently. If you have thicker hair then you should wash them with shampoo only. It is the fact that shampooing or washing can make your hair weaker and it can be a big reason for hair loss.