PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Inviting for Plastic Surgery

brittanyjustin
01-17-2012, 10:36 AM
I've met an accident 1 year back and my nose and forehead got crushed. Ultimately my face changed completely. Now I'm planning to do a plastic surgery and I'm too afraid of it. Is it safe to do plastic surgery? Whom I can trust?:confused:

vencasand
01-17-2012, 02:02 PM
brittany i don't know where you are from but in the us we have websites for doctors, surgeons, derms etc that list their degrees and how long they have been in practice. there are even patients remarks on line. the american medical association checks these web sites out to make sure there are no fakers on there. when i have to go to a doctor i pick one and pray he has the knowlede he needs to help me. if you have any questions ask the doctor when you see them. i say them because if you are not comfortable with the answers you can always check with another doctor. ask the nurses at your regular doctors who they would recommend. ask at the hospital. just do some homework. you will be fine. sending you blessings.

Pooja Sharma
01-21-2012, 04:56 AM
Hi, just relax...you can definitely seek plastic surgery...I too had a major burnt site on my thighs but after skinn grafting and some other procedures, I am completely alrite..i can suggest you a clinic in India from where I got it done

emilieandrew
01-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi brittany, cool, plastic surgery works, it can solve your problem, but don’t get cheated, do maximum enquiry and find good consultant, for your reference just take a look at drkreidstein.com site, they provide excellent services, go through the site and decide.