PDA

View Full Version : Manufactured In

mimico
07-16-2008, 12:01 PM
When buying products, especially makeup, do you look at the country which manufactures the goods? Or do you just look at the brand, or the product itself? I'm very discriminating when in comes to this, and I don't mean that in a negative way. If I see something made in the USA, Canada, Australia or France, I immediately assume that the product is good. I don't know why. I just trust those countries more. But I still buy products that are made in the Philippines, to support the local industry. I never buy makeup made in China though, because I know it won't work! What about you, any prejudice/s when it comes to buying makeup products?

Ashu
07-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Yea i always look at the products manufacture country but i don't buy skin and beauty products that are labelled as us,france or any european or american country..because they are made for US,europe people, i mean white peoples.. we asian have different skin types so best skin care products for us is that made within asia ..

Like say company might be L'Oreal,ponds,garnier or anything,but the products are formulated and made for indian skin so it will best work for asian skin..

And its not actually like chinese products are bad..They are best for for chinese skin..

And the best thing about buying the products from your own country manufacturer is that they know what actually is your peoples skin type and keeping in mind they manufacture the products that suits best for your country skin type..

chicque
07-24-2008, 01:10 AM
i don't really mind the countries in which my beauty products are made, the thing that matters to me is the brand. but if i want to buy something new, i look at the country. did you know japan is the second beauty supply user in the world? so i'm pretty sure the japanese know their stuff!