PDA

View Full Version : REALLY EMBARRASSING Acne on butt?

shanrocks1234
12-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Umm, this is sort of creepy to ask about, but it's really starting to bug me. When I was really little (like 8 or so) I was at the party at my aunt's work place. They had a dunk tank, bouncy house, and all sorts of outdoor things, but it was raining. I was in shorts and had developed a rash on my vagina and butt the next morning. I went to the doctor and they told me what to do. It went away but a year or so later these butt acne like bumps came back and have been coming and going for the past few years. It's really bugging me. Also (super embarrassing), I found this bump on my vagina a few days ago, guessing it was another pimple or whatever. But its actually too big to be a pimple or acne. I tried popping it, but it won't go away. My parents don't know about any of this recent stuff, and I'm too embarrassed!

Why are there pimples/acne on my butt, and what is this thing on my vagina... Please help me! And also, should I tell my mom about this stuff?

vencasand
12-30-2011, 01:24 PM
yes definately tell your mom. she can make an appointment with a gynocologist for you. it is important that a doctor see what it is. i know it is embarrassing but if you were my daughter i would make sure it isn't anything other than a pimple. then everyone can rest easy. including you. girls have to get used to a doctor looking at them. believe me they have seen so many things so many times it is just a medical job for them. please let us know how you are.

y34963
12-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Please follow Brenda's advice and see a doctor. Also tell your mom. She will understand and will be helpful. Talking about stuff like this with your mom will help you feel better.