PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Removing Dark Circles Under Eyes.

larrybrown06
12-19-2011, 05:46 AM
Dark circles are a very common skin problem, which is troubling every second person in today's stressful lifestyle.
There are several ways to remove dark circles under eyes, some are:
1.Eat healthy.
Eating healthy is important not only for your body but your eyes. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables help you have healthy eyes.
2.Stop rubbing your eyes.
One of the many causes of dark circles under eyes is caused by broken blood vessels. Weak blood vessels under your eyes break and bruise causing dark circles under eyes.
3.Cold for the eyes.
Cold temperatures are good for your eyes.
They help reduce puffy eyes and sooth tired eyes:)

sara145wilson
12-19-2011, 06:43 AM
The tips shared by you for removing dark circles are good and thanks for sharing this with us as well...

abhinav singh
12-29-2011, 09:25 AM
1.Take proper sleep
2.Apply Potato juice
3.Apply cucumber juice

jamescharls123
02-23-2012, 05:28 AM
1. Avoid alcohol and smoking.
2. Apply lemon juice on darl circles.
3. Drink 7 to 8 liter water per day.

Carleen
05-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Dark circles are a very common skin problem, which is troubling every second person in today's stressful lifestyle.
There are several ways to remove dark circles under eyes, some are:
1.Eat healthy.
Eating healthy is important not only for your body but your eyes. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables help you have healthy eyes.
2.Stop rubbing your eyes.
One of the many causes of dark circles under eyes is caused by broken blood vessels. Weak blood vessels under your eyes break and bruise causing dark circles under eyes.
3.Cold for the eyes.
Cold temperatures are good for your eyes.
They help reduce puffy eyes and sooth tired eyes:)

Good information about to get rid of the dark circles. But I have listened that we should have to rub our eyes, if we work for long hours on computers. It feels relax. What could be the remedy then?

vencasand
05-11-2012, 12:38 PM
good question carleen, maybe just taking breaks from the computer. if you are home put some cool compresses on your eyes. have your eyes checked by an ophthamologist to make sure no damage is done to your eye sight. with new technology always comes new problems. if you feel you are having a problem with your eyes always check with a doctor.

Rach
05-14-2012, 04:56 AM
cucumbers on the eyes are a tried and tested remedy for dark circles around the eyes. A good concealer is also good for hiding dark circles.

skinlover
05-14-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm currently using an eye cream with vitamin E in it, I can see an improvement. Getting plenty of rest at night and avoid squinting and regular eye checks are important. For appearances make-up is an easy solution.

L.
x

granolabits
05-22-2012, 09:08 AM
I prefer to use something with proven ingredients. The eye gel i'm currently using has a ingredient eryluxe that's a tetrapeptide with anti-oedema properties with a clinically proven efficacy in reducing puffy eyebags. It definitely reduces puffy eyes when I sleep late and it's lightened my dark eye circles too. I was previously using a vit K product which did work too but it thinned out my eye lids and caused fine lines which made me chuck it aside. Apart from applying a topical product, I'd suggest drinking plenty of water throughout the day and minimize water intake 2 hours before sleep. And sleep early!!!

Andry Jolly
05-28-2012, 09:16 AM
This is a common problem and many of the peoples are suffering with this problem. I find here some great solution, In my point of view wash your eyes with cold water time to time is also a good solution of this problem.:h9:

skinlover
05-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Has anyone tried Garnier Roll On? It's like a concealer that you just roll on under your eyes, any discoloration is vanished straight away, yes it's not a permanent solution but it helps me to have lots of confidence and I look much less tired.

L.
x

vencasand
05-28-2012, 12:54 PM
i have seen that advertized on tv. a couple of companies are coming out with them. anything to help!!!!

acnetreatments
05-29-2012, 12:26 PM
This is then problem I always have since I was in teens. Some said its hormonal but I tried lots of natural remedies and what has been effective with me is the cucumber and of course, plenty of sleep. I'm also using Garnier Roll On as I find it easier to apply than other concealers.

Umesh Sharma
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
really nice tips those you have mentioned above, but one thing I would like to add is that these Dark circles might be due to some biological inefficiencies.and these can't be cured by the using some good eye skincare product. and I would like to suggest one is the Revitol Eye Cream by revitoldirect . This is a natural solution and has been ranked one of the best cream for Under eye dark circles.

rubyJacksonn
11-20-2012, 10:38 AM
You can still minimize the appearance of dark circles under your eyes and in some cases remove them completely.

Get your beauty sleep
Allergies are a common cause of skin discoloration under the eyes
Fix nasal congestion
Eat a healthy, balanced diet, take vitamins, and drink plenty of water.

claire87john
11-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Grate a cucumber, squeeze to take out its juice and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream and cucumber juice and apply around the eye for 10-15 minutes

Maria3
11-28-2012, 07:07 AM
I use the OROGOLD eye serum and eye cream and I have a great results. I both it before 8 months in Aventura mall Miami and will do it again. It's a very good cosmetic, contain 24k gold that help to stimulate the blood sirculation and it's really reduce the puffy and dark circles. I"m 56 years old and I"d tried everything before...It's expensive but does the job.

claire87john
12-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Grate a cucumber, squeeze to take out its juice and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream and cucumber juice and apply around the eye for 10-15 minutes.

sara biston
12-31-2012, 05:10 AM
Home Remedies for removing Dark circles under the eyes:-
1> Everyday drink at least 10 glasses of water.
2> The people having dark circles under their eyes take at least Eight hours of sleep.
3> Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes.
4>Use lemon juice on the black circles 2 times a day.
5> Peoples who have dark circles under the eyes can apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice.
6> Increase the level of Vitamin-A in our body for removing the dark circles under eyes.
7> Almond oil helps to remove dark circles.

Alieen Stewart
01-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the tips you listed here..
You may also follow these tips to remove the dark circles around eyes.

1. Increase the blood circulation. Proper circulation of the blood in the capillaries will reduce or avoid the accumulation.

2. Drink lot of water daily.

3. You need at least eight hour of sleep.

Sydney Stevens
01-15-2013, 05:12 AM
You have shared very helpful eye care tips. I have added some more to this :

- Cucumber juice is a common remedy. It should be applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes.

- Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles. Follow the same procedure.

- Dark circles can also be treated by mixing cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and wash off with water after 15 minutes.

- Tomato juice is also said to lighten skin colour.

- Consult your doctor about daily exercises. Include deep breathing exercises in your exercise schedule. This helps to deal with stress and also oxygenates the body.

nick66
01-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Very effective information larrybrown06. People are facing a great problem of under eye dark circles. 8 out of 10 persons have searching for the solution to get rid of under eye black dark circles. Your information is follow by me too as other are following.

Emma Brown
10-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Put cucumber on eyes for at least 3, hours. You can do it while sleeping it will help you. Plus take care of your diet drink plenty of milk and eat a lot of fruits.

Emily Kristina
10-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Take a good sleep of at least 8 hours. Soak cotton in unboiled milk and place them on eyes. Then rest for 15 minutes. You can see good result within few days for dark circles.

kevinkrieger
11-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Do Daily exercise
At-least 6-8 hours sleep daily
Take good amount of green vegetables, vitamins and fruits like banana, mangoes and oranges, along with vegetables like spinach, green, carrots and brinjals
Remove all your eye make-up like Eye-lashes and Mascara before going to sleep.

Elenashephard
11-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Get plenty of sleep nightly, lack of sleep tends to cause the skin to become paler thus increasing the appearance of darkness under the eyes, and reduces circulation.
Use cucumber slices, it has long been used to reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes.
Drinking water always helps, but when it comes to blackness under the eye it really does work. It also helps you relax because it is a soothing drink.

kevinkrieger
11-30-2013, 11:29 AM
I place cold cucumber slices directly on my closed eyelids for 10-15 minutes which lightens my dark circle and makes me feel good.

CosmeticSurgUAE
06-05-2014, 09:58 AM
informative but if its not work then what we do??

Emily Kristina
07-08-2014, 10:27 AM
I was also suffering from dark circles. And than I start using ******** skin cream. I was shocked when I saw that my dark circles banished after one month completely. This is really a miracle cream for all skin problems. I think you should try this cream to get beautiful skin.

stevex
07-25-2014, 04:41 AM
I think home remedies should me used to remove cure dark circles.Because there is no any side affect of them.

EmmaBrown
08-14-2014, 10:44 AM
Great tips shared by everyone over here on dark circles. Meditation is one of the way that helps in reducing dark circles and brings glow to your face. Do meditation daily and that too, in the morning. Yoga is another way.

marclewis
08-21-2014, 07:41 AM
Get enough sleep and drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated.

addisoncave
08-16-2016, 09:41 AM
this is common problem and we use home remedies like apply potato juice for 15 minutes with roughage. and you can use cucumber juice also apply crushed material of both for best results.