PDA

View Full Version : need help..not sure where to start

jasel
12-12-2011, 10:08 AM
hi all...i'm 33 years old....starting to get big crowes feet...and very small lines when i smile.........i'm not familiar with what to do since i am a man....i've never had anyone to i guess u can say learn from....no sisters and i don't mind asking the girls i know, just the only problem is it would be so much drama and start an argument between all of them on which way i should do stuff...so it's so not worth asking....lolol....what should i do to start out....can i just buy retin-a to start out....i have insurance , so i'm pretty sure i can get it...and the stuff to make ur own vitamin c serum, can i buy that at any type of health and beauty store or anyplace that is not online......really trying to not buy it online...don't like giving info out on internet when it comes to credit or debit cards..............thanx''

jasel

vencasand
12-12-2011, 01:18 PM
first thing use sunscreen and a hat when you are in the sun. i personally love to see smile lines on a man because i know he is happy and he laughs and smiles alot.!!. but first thing to do is see a doctor to make sure you are not ill in any way. then see a derm and ask him/her for what to do. here is the us we have to have a prescription for retin a. you need to have some explanation from a doctor or nurse how to use it when you first start out. don't overdo. and always remember the sunscreen.

syedtaalib
12-14-2011, 09:55 AM
You may find many misleading topical creams and other over the counter drugs to erase every sign of aging in few nights. They may give you quick fix but they can’t delay ageing process. All the following remedies given in this article must be tested with patch test, before actually using them. We have taken care of making a list that is very easy to produce and apply. Pick the one which you find easier to do and stick to it for some time for better results.

1) Massage your face with pure coconut oil at bed time. Wash in the morning using mild soap.
2) Make a paste of honey, olive oil and cream. Apply on face and neck. Wash off after 20 minutes with plain water. Do this 2-3 times a week.
3) Make a mixture of curd and honey. Apply on face and neck for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with plain water
4) Rub the core of pineapple on face for 5-7 minutes. Rinse off with plain water
5) Apply a paste of turmeric powder and sugarcane juice on skin. Leave for about 20 minutes and wash off. This is very effective.
6) Make a paste of baking soda and honey. Apply on face, leave for 15-20 minutes. Then wash with plain water.
7) Make a paste mixing ½ soft banana, ½ teaspoon of plain flour, ½ teaspoon of milk powder and ½ teaspoon honey. Apply on face and neck. Leave for 20 minutes and wash with plain water. Do this once a week.
8) Before going to bed apply fresh aloe Vera gel. Wash in the morning with plain water.
9) Make a paste of oatmeal and milk. Apply on face. Leave for 20 minutes and wash off.
10) Take lime juice, glycerin and rose water in equal quantities. Mix them properly. Store the mixture in a glass bottle. Massage your face daily with the mixture at bed time. Leave overnight. Wash in the morning.
1) Make a paste of 2-3 almonds and ½ teaspoon poppy seeds. Apply on face and wash after 15-20 minutes. Use this pack once a week.

12) Make a paste of powdered milk and honey. Rub this paste on skin for 2-3 minutes. Then leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
13) Apply egg white to the skin under your eyes. It is also an effective wrinkle reducer.
14) Massage the wrinkled area with pure Castor oil. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water
15) Apply beaten egg whites on the wrinkled skin. Let it dry and then wash off with cold water
16) Mix 2 teaspoon yogurt, ½ teaspoon honey and ½ teaspoon lemon juice. To this add content of 3 vitamin E capsules. Mix well. Apply on face. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off.
17) Prepare juice of cucumber or apple. Apply fresh juice on wrinkles. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Use this daily.
18) Take a slice of tomato or lemon. Rub on face for few minutes. Wash off using plain water.
19) Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of carrot juice. Apply on face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off.
20) Make a pack of ½ fresh banana and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Apply on face and neck. Leave for 20 minutes. Then rinse off with cold water

dominic
01-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Above comment's giving a real whole lot of solution. That's pretty great.
It really happens to almost all of us that we don't care about our future days. We don’t really bother to apply simple steps in our daily lives which can really help us stay younger for a longer time and we finally have to go for facelift, plastic surgeries and so on. Simple preparations like drinking a plenty of water, using reliable beauty products and eating healthy foods would really help one to fight against aging. In addition, doing regular exercises and yogas are proved to play an important role in keeping us healthier and younger for years.

y34963
01-05-2012, 01:23 AM
hi all...i'm 33 years old....starting to get big crowes feet...and very small lines when i smile.........i'm not familiar with what to do since i am a man....i've never had anyone to i guess u can say learn from....no sisters and i don't mind asking the girls i know, just the only problem is it would be so much drama and start an argument between all of them on which way i should do stuff...so it's so not worth asking....lolol....what should i do to start out....can i just buy retin-a to start out....i have insurance , so i'm pretty sure i can get it...and the stuff to make ur own vitamin c serum, can i buy that at any type of health and beauty store or anyplace that is not online......really trying to not buy it online...don't like giving info out on internet when it comes to credit or debit cards..............thanx''

jasel
Use a broad spectrum sun screen every day. Even on cloudy days. Very important. It is actually the best product you will use for keeping those fine lines and wrinkles away. Making your own vitamin c serum is easy. Depending where you live you may be able to buy the ingredients locally but most people have to order the ingredients. I use a C serum (my own) every day and it is wonderful. Use it in the morning though and only once a day. Use an eye cream and a moisturizer. Exfoilate your face at least once a month. Some people do it every week, you will know your skin if it likes it once a week or not. Do do it around your eyes. This is important as it gets rid of the dead skin so your serums and creams will absorb. Keep it simple. Wash, use your C serum, moisturizer and then your sun screen. Wash your face at night then use a night cream and eye cream suitable for your type of skin.