PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs some advice badly for these problem

pwned
12-01-2011, 09:02 PM
hi guys,
I am newbie to these kind of forum,so bear with me,

well i am male,aged 23,for the past 1 year i have been suffering with the following skin problems in my face

1)i have some spots of dark circles under my eyes,
2)have a few black pimple marks in my cheeks
3) oily skin
i have been searching in the internet and found that eating oily food,lot of salt content,exposing our self to heat(in my case i have been exposing my self a lot to sun light and computers) will cause these kind of problems

here are some of my concerns:

in my life i had never tried any kind of creams or any other things,
i would like to know how can i get rid of these things naturally ?

and i have 4 months of free time,after that i am predicting that i couldn't spend any time for these kind of treatments,is it possible to get rid of these problems in 4 months ?

which treatment should i prefer,natural or artificial(i.e such as using creams and other products)

should i use a uv protection cream while i expose my self to the sun ?
because i had never used any of such products,if yes please suggest me a best one which shouldn't cause any side effects to my face...

hope some 1 will guide this newbie in a proper manner :)

:rolleyes:

vencasand
12-02-2011, 02:07 PM
always start with sunscreen. wash your face twice a day with a mild facial soap. nivea for men is poplular as a moisturizer here with the guys. but with a moisturiser and facial soap you will have to try to find one that works for you. everyone is different. i think nivea has a facial soap also. don't scrub hard just wash your face morning and night and in the morning before you leave the house put on sunscreen at least 30min before leaving. at night use the moisturizer. actually in picking your moisturizer you should have an aha in it. it will help exfoliate and moisturize your skin. again don't rub hard. you can pat the moisturizer on your face. lightly. the aha moisturizer cream will help with the blackheads. now one more thing get enough sleep. the dark circles around your eyes can be caused by lack of good sleep and good food.

syedtaalib
12-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Blackheads usually happen on the skin as result of excessive oil production on the surface by the skin. And this condition usually appears mostly onset of puberty. At this time, hormones become unregulated and the main cause is DHT. This results in over active sebaceous glands and in turn clogged pores.

Another reason behind clogged pores is improper cleansing of the skin. When skin isn’t cleaned properly, dead cells accumulate within the pores and with oil it clog pores and in turn result into blackheads. Too much makeup and external applications could cause clogged pores, avoid excessive use of moisturizers, foundation, sunscreens.

As rule of thumb remove makeup every day before going to the bed. But restrain from over cleansing, it would only make skin dry and to compensate, sebaceous glands will work overtime to produce even more oil.

Hormones: Hormones can induce the oil glands to produce excess oil in your skin and this builds up in the pores and develops blackheads.

Make-up: When make-up is absorbed into your skin, it might mix with your body’s oil and block the pores which lead to blackheads.
Toxins: Both whiteheads and blackheads seem to be a predisposed condition that are aggravated or increased when combined with toxins.

Easy ways to remove blackheads
Most skin experts would suggest the best way to prevent blackheads it daily skin care. Avoid using creamy facial products to root out the chances of blackheads, water based products should be preferred over oil based products.

Avoid harsh soaps and replace with mild face washes, if those contain, mint, peppermint it would actually irritate the skin. And oil in these products would only accumulate more oil . to avoid too much usage of soaps, you can go for oil absorbing films, they absorb oils from the pores
A green apple gentle scrub with micro-scrubbing beads is an easy and effective way to get rid of those stubborn blackheads. One needs to gently massage the blackhead prone areas with this scrub daily, rub, wash and pat dry.
Make past of cinnamon and lime juice or you can also use turmeric powder and coriander leaves and apply concoct on the affected and wash it off after an hour.
Take grape pulp and apply it on blackhead affected area, let it dry for 15-20 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water.
You can also blend cucumber in a grinder and apply the paste on the face and wash with cold water once it dries.

y34963
12-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Using oil on your skin will not make it more oily if the oil is used is for your type of skin. Peppermint should not irritate your skin unless you are putting essential oils directly on to your skin which is not recommended.

Using a face wash with AHA in it along with a moisturizer will help your acne as it will help gently exfoilate your skin.

Be careful not to dry out your skin. A lot of people think if they dry the skin the acne will away. Not so. You are just injuring your skin further. The goal you are trying to achieve is to have your skin in proper balance.

abhinav singh
12-29-2011, 09:15 AM
1.Use facial cleanser
2.Use UV protection moisturizer