PDA

View Full Version : Dark Circle under eye..

daisygrace
11-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Can any body have idea about dark circle removal product which useful to completely remove dark circle.
I heard about Kumaara .
But , Does It Really Work on removing the appearance of dark circle under eye.

mck123
12-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Veralyze is best dark circle remover cream.

Jenny
12-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Tea bags also help to remove it, just you have to put those small bags on eye.

syedtaalib
12-19-2011, 08:37 AM
Great Home Remedies for Dark Circles
=
Anyone who is going through this dark circles under eyes; really know how annoying it is to get rid of them. Early in the treatment, it seems like nothing will really work. Got big social event, ruined mood if you have planned to go out. Nobody really wants to go with that, and finding the solution itself is nightmare, lot of makeup, blushes, but you know still there are few things missing.
The How and Why of Dark Circles

=
First thing you will need to understand is why do they show up in the first place. They show up due to poor diet habits and fatigue and eventually a sign that your body it finding it tough to keep up with the lifestyle you are trying to follow. Dark circles are actually warning signs to make necessary changes in your lifestyle. In today’s lifestyle, life is just something you keep running for and seems like there isn’t enough time to keep pace with it, I am not going to discuss all the hectic life of ours, not to mention the lackluster choices of food with a very chaotic schedule.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles
=

Since dark circles appear because of due to stress, fatigue, poor diet and excessive pressure on the eyes and certain deficiency, first thing we need is to change these issues at hand. Just be ready to change few things from your lifestyle.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles: Reduce Stress
=

Stress is the biggest factor of our generation, and eventually wears a body down over time, even if it is mild. The cumulative effects of the stress are everywhere, even in our personal lives, work place. Signs are everywhere, cranky people, wrinkles, dark circles, and whole lot more. First thing I would suggest is to find the ways to if not get rid of it, minimize it. Some of us have stopped paying attention to it, but to counter them you need to determine the source. Here are few things to help you distress.
Exercise: Make exercise a part of your life and you will release the stress faster than any other method. Yoga: Yoga incorporates movement with breath, and in this you become aware of your body and where you hold tension and stress.

Meditation: Give a Try to meditation and stress will melt away from you and with that so will the dark circles.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles:
Get Better Sleep: everyone knows the feeling of waking up after a restless night’s sleep and looking in the mirror to find two huge bags under your eyes.
Create a Bedtime Ritual: Create a special routine that you follow each night before bed, which might include hot tea or a warm bath.
Read Fiction: If you like reading, then this will work to put you to sleep. Make sure that you do not read non-fiction as this will get the mind working and make it harder to sleep
Home Remedies for Dark Circles: Eat Better
Remove Processed Foods: These types of foods are terrible on the body and should be cut out immediately. Some of these include soft drinks, processed sugar, chips, junk food, sweets, and a whole lot more.
Eat Natural Foods: Start eating fresh foods from mother earth, as they are what a body needs to thrive. Some great things to add into your diet are smoothies with fresh fruit maybe even some kale or spinach in there for your greens.
Do Not Eat Right Before Bed: You can snack before bed, but do not eat a huge meal. This will affect your sleep and as discussed earlier, fatigue is a huge cause of dark circles.

remonhd
12-19-2011, 12:17 PM
It is an unpleasant matter to those persons who have dark circles under his or her eyes.Dark circles under the eyes of a person make a bad effect on his or her smartness.Also the victims are in a feeling of oldness,unhealthy and tiredness.and many problems.

So how to reduce it naturally and effectively?Please visit this link to check out some effective tips. [URL=removed]

drew
12-20-2011, 05:42 PM
I recently tried a skin care moisturizer that was specifically for the under eye area and was also supposed to firm the area. It was from Mary Kay and cost me a little bit more than I wanted to spend, but I've found products similar shopping online for cheaper.

BRTCskincare
07-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Dark circles are caused by many things, but mainly a lack of Vitamin C in your diet combined with lack of sleep, stress etc. You should try using facial products that contain vitamin C and will replenish moisture back into your skin. I would recommend ****'s Vitalizer C-10 serum. It would to lighten up dark spots on your face and also makes your face look more refreshed and less tired. Hope this helps

kimclara
07-26-2012, 06:52 PM
It can be hereditary too but make sure you are well hydrated, it is important!

zeldabacon
10-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Use the best anti dark circle cream "********" . It will remove your dark circles, puffiness in just one week.

withavision
11-01-2012, 08:22 PM
- Drink plenty of water daily

- Get the proper amount of sleep

- Reduce stress

- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables

- Place cucumber slices over your eyes daily for 15 minutes

- Place green or black tea bags over your eyes daily for 15 minutes (make sure they are cooled down and the excess liquid is squeezed out first :p)

A little bit of work can go a long way!

rubyJacksonn
11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Just sleep regulary and atleast 6 hours a day and at a fixed time if its possible…
Dosent matter if you break it into to groups of 4 and 2 hours…
Have a high water intake and eat your greens and maintain a healthy diet
It prevents the formation of under eye dark circles and protects the sensitive area around eyes from sunlight
It also detoxifies and intensely moisturizes the under eye area and smoothen wrinkles and fine lines.
Regular usage helps prevent new wrinkle formation.
This is the simples way I know of, but if your a student or work odd shifts or a mom then its tough doing this…

Jenny W
11-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Eating healthy food , drinking of water and taking adequate sleep can help you.
But if you have tried all and nothing is resulting for you, you must see a doctor, as they might be sign of some disease.

rubyJacksonn
11-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Dark circles under the eyes tend to age your appearance more than wrinkles or grey hair.[
Try tea bags, make sure she drinks 8 glasses of water a day, keeps 8 hours of sleep, eat healthy.
Sometimes you just need more sleep. But REMEMBER, the natural ones have a very different look then the malnourished/tired dark circles, they could be just natural! Which is very elegant!

claire87john
01-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Cucumber is one of the best home remedies for dark circles under the eyes. The remedy eliminates eye puffiness as well as improving the general skin health. All you need to do is obtain a fresh cucumber; then have the cucumber sliced. Obtain two slices and place each onto your eyes and the neighboring skin. Let the cucumber slices cover your eyes and skin for at least a quarter of an hour.

Sydney Stevens
01-15-2013, 04:50 AM
Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes.
Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.

claire87john
01-22-2013, 09:13 AM
i have found some more remedies so i thought i should have shared with you guys...

Here are a few tips that have found to deal with dark circles:

- Massage Vitamin E or almond oil around the eyes without touching the eyes (massage must strictly be external). This improves blood circulation.

- As a quick fix during parties, use a makeup concealer to hide the dark circle. But remember this is only a temporary solution.

- Get a lot of sleep. Sleeplessness is a culprit for most health problems. Have a set routine and have regular sleep timing. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep.

- Drink lots of water. For anything related to health, water is still the best beverage.

vitiligocure
03-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Use cucumber for the eye area. Cut it in equal pieces and put it on the eyes for 30-45 minutes. You feel very fresh and relax.

aromatherapy
04-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Cucumber is best for eyes, it help to remove dark circle and provide so relaxation to eyes.

Melissa Mellie
04-01-2013, 11:16 AM
today's circles under eyes are major problem that interrupt our looks. There are a no. of products are available in the stores. Who how much effective to judge this is really difficult. I heard about dermology skin care products. May be you should give a try to that. It is made of with natural ingredients.

skin care
04-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Cucumber is best for removing dark circle. Put slice of cucumber on your eyes and leave it for 30-45minutes. You feel very fresh and new.

aramintaroxana
07-31-2013, 08:25 AM
Proper diet is necessary for healthy skin. You should add green vegetables in your diet,salad like cucumber, tomato etc
To remove dark circle rub potato on your dark-circle and put it for half an hour. Do it daily.

anneyauster
08-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Get your beauty sleep.
Treat your allergies.
Fix nasal congestion.
Eat well.
Examine your smoking habit and decide to quit.
Relax.
Accept what you can't change.

Emma Brown
09-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Put cucumber on eyes for at least 3, hours you can do it while sleeping it will help you. Plus take care of your diet, drink plenty of milk andn eat a lot of fruits. Surely these things will help.

katty78
11-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Keep your diet better to avoid this problem.