PDA

View Full Version : Please suggest some trendy eyeshades

Summi
07-15-2008, 06:31 PM
I am a 24-year-old career woman in sales and marketing. I love adorning myself, especially my eyes. Most of the eyeshades I use are in plain hues like brown, ash, etc. Can you please suggest some trendy eyeshades for a change that are suitable for work and will also add dimension to my personality?

Ashu
07-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I would recommend that you try some light colours. You can use shades of light blue or green to define your eyes a little more. You could use these colours in a very subtle way. Always wear double coat mascara to define your eyes. You could try metallic shades like bronze and gold for evenings out.

chicque
07-25-2008, 05:09 AM
right now, since its summer, you could get away with wearing light metallic shades of pastels. they're pretty and noticeable, but aren't so strong as to make you look unprofessional!

alice
10-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Have you tried using eyeshadows with a tinge of blue in it? It works great for office environments as your eyes look fresh and vibrant. Alternatively, you can try those with some matte effect in them, in browns and burgundy shades.

mimico
10-29-2008, 05:51 AM
I love the bluish-silver look on eyes. I saw some great palettes at the Maybelline and L'Oreal counter the other day. They sell palettes that comes in three shades already so when you put it on the colors blend well together. It's very affordable too I do recommend that you try it out! The eye color you pick will have to match your eyes too so just check with one of the sales representatives. :)

Summi
11-01-2008, 10:11 AM
hi i also love bluish-silver look thanks i'll look for it in L'Oreal and maybeline store.