There are some of skin tips are, especially for women:
Clean your skin with liquid soap
do not use just soap
In winter use Vaseline or lotion to care your skin
In summer use some cold creams
use separate towel for use

vguidry1985
11-14-2011, 01:53 AM
Daily skin & facial care makes us look more charming and beautiful. By following some easy tips, you can look younger and more beautiful without spending too much of extra time and money. Before beginning you skin care regime, consider your skin type, is it oily, normal, combination, dry, sensitive, or sun-damaged. After knowing your skin type, you can use products available in the market meant for your skin. However, healthy skin is something that is from within; eating healthy food and avoiding stress can help you the most in this. :rolleyes:

nstineo
11-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Out of the brands you listed, clean and clear is the best one.
However in my own opinion I really like the Soap and Glory range from Boots.

sara145wilson
11-21-2011, 09:34 AM
There are some of skin tips are, especially for women:
Clean your skin with liquid soap
do not use just soap
In winter use Vaseline or lotion to care your skin
In summer use some cold creams
use separate towel for use

The skin tips shared by you are good and thank for sharing this information with us as well............

koydranreb
11-22-2011, 03:02 AM
What are some good mens skin care tips?
Hi, there is not too much information out there about mens skin care tips that are not just product reviews. I am looking for a full system or method that will help me cure my acne or at least help my skin look alot better. Thanks.:)

MrsJ
11-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Does the vaseline make your skin oily? I don't want to add more oily stuff if I can help it. Any other ideas instead of Vaseline?

vencasand
11-27-2011, 02:00 PM
vaseline can make your skin oily, but if you live in a windy fridgid section of the world it helps with raw cheeks and lips from the wind. lanolin is great also, if you can stand the smell!

pepsimax
11-28-2011, 07:54 AM
What are some good mens skin care tips?
Hi, there is not too much information out there about mens skin care tips that are not just product reviews. I am looking for a full system or method that will help me cure my acne or at least help my skin look alot better. Thanks.:)

The majority of daily skin care routines and homemade recipes are suitable for both men and women.

pepsimax
11-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Does the vaseline make your skin oily? I don't want to add more oily stuff if I can help it. Any other ideas instead of Vaseline?

If you suffer with oily skin then most probably Vaseline will cause pores to clog along the T-zone. Although a little goes a long way so avoiding the T-zone you may be ok on other areas.

y34963
11-30-2011, 01:32 AM
I would recommend shea butter instead of vaseline. Vaseline is made with petroleum now why would you want to put that on your skin!

Carolhardin
12-07-2011, 05:44 AM
As per my knowledge Glycerin is also the good moisturizer for skin care in the winter season.

Elsa Tobin
12-07-2011, 06:23 AM
in winter use Vaseline or lotion to care your skin , this is a good suggest

paulspnao
12-21-2011, 04:37 AM
One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems. I am happy to read your skin care tips. Thanks.

skinlover
02-02-2012, 12:15 PM
a mild cleanser which also includes a toner should be suitable for any kind of skin and could save you money, but it is how you apply it which will benefit you, start with a dry face and rub the lotion into your hands, apply to face all over; avoiding sensitive areas, lips and eyes, rub gently in circular movements across the skin, almost like you are massaging, then wipe off with cotton wool pads that have been soaked a little bit under the tap. Wash the remainder of the cleanser off by simply splashing your face with tepid water, following with use of an exfoliator is optional, but highly worth it, I finish off with Astral moisturiser, just a little bit because it is very rich and I sleep with this on my face. As long s your hands are clean as you are doing this, you shouldn't spread any germs and will be helping to prevent spots.

pepsimax
03-22-2012, 06:23 AM
Hay

There are maximum tips for skin care the priority must to be made to use the fine detergent cover all the tips which are very necessary towards the skin,

Could you explain what you mean by 'fine detergent' please?

Peterson
03-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Hello friends,...
I am here to this forum and watch out all the posts.Many tips for skin care but i like the natural tips for skin
beauty and care.
1 Vegetarian foods
2 Fresh fruits
3 Fresh juices

skinlover
03-25-2012, 01:35 PM
I would like to add that it's better to call it liquid cleanser than liquid soap. as we all know soap is far too harsh generally for our face.
:)
x

y34963
04-05-2012, 02:08 AM
An oil cleanser is also awesome for your face. It takes makeup off and all the dirt of the day. Don't be afraid to use an oil cleanser. It will not make your skin oily either. Very easy to make and your skin will absolutely love it, especially in the winter. You can also buy it.

aethurrose
04-19-2012, 11:46 AM
My skin is very oily and i was looking for some home treatment. Thanks for sharing the nice skin care tips.

maryjones28
04-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Nice, this seems to be a nice set of tips. I just wish we could have more discussions about this. I mean a more detailed one. Anyways, thanks for this wonderful post.

Carleen
05-04-2012, 07:27 AM
For healthy skin , having good diet plan is most important. We are what we eat. Having good diet plan help a lot to get the good skin. Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables. Avoid junk food and oily food, wash your face twice a day and drink plenty of water. All these natural and simple tips help to get the glowing and beautiful skin.

Ziesha001
05-16-2012, 07:30 AM
Thanks You so much for them and I really liked your tips

Advards
05-22-2012, 04:18 AM
First of all if skin is oily then must be apply the cold sponging at least five times a day up to fifteen minutes,if not oily then it means to apply cold cream to keep it soft and delicate,if milk along with some extract of the lemon is a very fine recipe to care the skin taking positively results in this regard.

mark84
07-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Good News for acne problems now you can control your acne problems use our best product and get amazing results and some also useful tips for acne control.

BRTCskincare
07-20-2012, 08:00 PM
One thing that can really help your skin is using tinted moisturizers or bb creams. The contain a lot more moisture and are more natural for your skin. They are not as heavy as foundations. You will definitely see an improvement in your skin's look and feel.

skinlover
07-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I have noticed you don't talk about anything other than BB creams **** Skincare, are you not just promoting your business.......................................... .......

y34963
07-29-2012, 03:36 AM
I agree bb creams are great. As skincare hasn't mentioned any brand I don't think she is promoting her business. I think she is just being helpful.

kimclara
09-10-2012, 09:25 PM
I love putting vaseline on my feet in the winter and put socks over them. The next morning, I always wake up with nice moisturized feet!

breonnajackson
09-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the tips. They are really useful.:omg:

ashleyajabaut
10-03-2012, 05:18 AM
To get better skin than ever you can take help of oxygen cosmetic which is becoming popular day by day.

Doracollis03
10-03-2012, 11:56 AM
To make or keep your skin beautiful, it's best to work from the inside.

Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine, and go a long way in helping your body's own healing forces. Eat a balanced diet that includes raw foods, plenty of yellow and orange vegetables (they contain beta carotene - a precursor to vitamin A). Foods high in sulfur such as garlic, onions, asparagus and eggs. Include fruits, seeds, grains and nuts.

Many find Stevens Skin Softener Cream very helpful for these situations.

rosalyhudson
10-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Drink a lot of water’. This will not keep your skin moist but will help in overall upkeep of your health and in turn your skin. It might seem a bit awkward to some, however, this is an important skin care tip.

vjykmr89
10-08-2012, 07:20 AM
black soap and shea butter from africa is like zee best. they work so well on my skin and make my skin sooo soft and beautiful

skin care
12-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Vaseline is good for skin but I personally prefer Nivea body lotion. I use it from very long time and I give 100% marks to it. You should try it at least once.

barbaramed3
12-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Some of the best ingredients for hydrating skin are Hyaluronic Acid and Medical Grade Collagen. These two ingredients absorb 100's of times their weight in moisture and as such, absorb moisture from the air all day long to keep your skin hydrated from the outside. Medical Grade Collagen is the only type of collagen used by physicians and is the type that is most compatible to human skin. Many products claim to have collagen but upon further research, it is often "marine" collagen which is derived from fish or plants and is NOT considered effective when used on human skin.

barbaramed3
12-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Just thought I would add a little about sunscreens. Many sunscreens use denat. alcohol as one of their primary ingredients. If you look at spray on sunscreens, alcohol is one of the top ingredients. The reason sunscreens use alcohol is so that the product will dry quickly on the skin, but it also dries out the skin. So, stay away from sunscreens that use alcohol as a main ingredient. Another thing to look for that is very important is to look for a product that has Titanium Dioxide or Zinc Oxide. I have found that most sunscreens do address UVB rays, that is the SPF number on the tube. BUT, that says nothing about how the sunscreen protects from UVA rays, which are the ones that cause aging and skin cancer. The most important thing to look for when choosing a sunscreen is to look for either Titanium Dioxide or Zinc Oxide as they are the only ingredients that create a physical block, which is what one needs to protect from UVA rays. A sunscreen can have an SPF of 50, and still not protect from UVB rays. So many people rely on the SPF numbers, expecting that this is an indication of the effectiveness of the product. It is NOT. These numbers are like the police having a town meeting and telling people that to protect their houses, they should lock the front door, but not worry about the back door. Really? That is very misleading and can actually hurt the consumer.
So, stay away from sunscreens that use alcohol as a amin ingredient and ALWAYS look for either Titanium Dioxide or Zinc Oxide for full spectrum protection from the sun.

barbaramed3
12-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Skin Care Tips
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Clean and moisturize your skin daily. Wash your face twice daily – once in the morning and once at night before going to bed.
3. Block the sun.
4. Seek professional help for skin problems.
5. Eat a healthy and balanced diet.

kikizhao
01-15-2013, 03:43 AM
I agree with you. Clean skin with soap is very important. I got a natural handmade soap.

Sydney Stevens
01-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Vaseline is good for skin but I personally prefer Nivea body lotion. I use it from very long time and I give 100% marks to it. You should try it at least once.

I will surely try Nivea body lotion but Vaseline is my all time favorite.

withavision
01-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Two things you can do to increase the power of your daily skin care regime are:

Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day .... every day

exfoliate your skin with a natural recipe 2-3 times per week

Doing these two things will prepare and ensure that your skin will be most receptive to your daily skin care routine, allowing your recipes, creams, and other products to work to their full potential!

Pretty easy huh

Elmbaby
02-26-2013, 10:44 AM
Nice thread post..!!

Exfoliate with the gloves and cream your skin morning and night...

joecross
03-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Nice thread post thanks for share your tips with us really informative post...!!

Jaycemartin
03-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Just get a good face wash, and wash your face twice a day and make sure to put on lotion afterwards so your skin doesn't dry out. Despite what the face wash says about not drying out the skin i still wouldn't hold them to it.

LidiaSchreck
03-09-2013, 11:48 AM
awesome, these tips are really awesome and effective as i have tried these

Elmbaby
03-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Use organic skin care ...!!