PDA

View Full Version : vacation!

chicque
07-15-2008, 03:35 AM
i just wanted to let all the other members here know that i will be going on vacation in the philippines for the next three weeks, and i probably won't be as active as i am now. but i will miss you guys!

skincare
07-15-2008, 05:33 AM
That is great, chcique! Welcome to the Philippines! I am sure that you will enjoy your time being here.

Dr.Deepak
07-15-2008, 07:07 AM
oh w'll miss you cheque.. and have a good and safe vaccation.. :h7:

allie01
07-16-2008, 05:08 AM
that is great...but I like vacation at Malaysia only...hehehe...

Ashu
07-16-2008, 07:24 PM
I'll miss you too.. have a great vaccation... we'll be waiting for you.. :)

mimico
07-17-2008, 06:59 AM
Wow I can't believe people want to come to the Philippines! You missed the nice weather by a few weeks though! It keeps on raining nowadays I hope you'll still have an enjoyable vacation. You must take advantage of the cheap food and cheap clothes in my country. :)

chicque
07-22-2008, 02:47 AM
Wow I can't believe people want to come to the Philippines! You missed the nice weather by a few weeks though! It keeps on raining nowadays I hope you'll still have an enjoyable vacation. You must take advantage of the cheap food and cheap clothes in my country. :)

oh of course i am! and i'm telling myself that all the make up and skin care products that i'm buying and testing, is for research heheh :)

mimico
07-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Welcome back chique! How was the vacation? I'm sure you were able to shop to your heart's content. There are actually a lot of sales this time around so you should have been able to save a lot of money. :) The forum has been a little dead lately hopefully you'll be able to do product reviews on all the stuff you bought! :)

chicque
07-24-2008, 12:56 AM
actually right now, i'm still on vacation and will be until august 6th! i'm just at an internet cafe right now (cuz there's about 5 right by my grandparents house!) and i'm waiting for my cousins to finish up lol i'm rather bored haha. but yes, i wil do product reviews!