PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Remedies to remove pimples

sara145wilson
11-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Hello Friends,
As i am suffering from the pimples problems from last one month and i want to get relief from it as early as possible so i request you to suggest some tips, foods which i should have in my diet and i am waiting for your tips so please suggest as early.....:)

vencasand
11-10-2011, 01:22 PM
try to stay away from fried foods and snacks. eat vegetables, fruit, nuts. try not drinking a lot of sugary carbonated sodas. fresh fruit juice is good.

raymondebontrag
11-11-2011, 01:56 AM
I think pimples appears if you do this:

*Dont sleep early at night
*Eat to much oily food
*and smoking cigarettes or drinking alcoholic drinks

If you do one of this or all of this..Its Better for you to control or better yet to stop it....

sara145wilson
11-15-2011, 07:15 AM
I think pimples appears if you do this:

*Dont sleep early at night
*Eat to much oily food
*and smoking cigarettes or drinking alcoholic drinks

If you do one of this or all of this..Its Better for you to control or better yet to stop it....

Yes. I agree with you that pimples occur because of the following reasons but out of them i follow two of them that is i don't smoke or drink drinks, and i also don't eat oily food but still i have pimples..........:omg:

vencasand
11-15-2011, 03:09 PM
sometimes acne is inherited. there is really nothing to prevent acne 100%. if your parents had acne it is possible you will have acne. just don't let it get you down. get medical help if the acne is really bad. if it is not, there are plenty of over the counter help for acne. just find out what works for you. best of luck.

sara145wilson
11-16-2011, 07:15 AM
sometimes acne is inherited. there is really nothing to prevent acne 100%. if your parents had acne it is possible you will have acne. just don't let it get you down. get medical help if the acne is really bad. if it is not, there are plenty of over the counter help for acne. just find out what works for you. best of luck.

Thanks for your suggestion but my acne problem i not hereditary at all........:)