PDA

View Full Version : Winter woes

Pooja Sharma
11-04-2011, 04:49 AM
Hi Friends :)
With Winter approaching, I am really fearing for my skin. During this change of season every year, my skin has a harrowing time. It's texture changes from being dry to oily to dry and then this cycle continues for about 15-20 days. I look worn out and weird. Also, I can't use cream based things as my skin is acne prone. Please suggest some remedies or some treatments.

vencasand
11-04-2011, 12:59 PM
you should really moisturise your skin with something that protects it from winter weather. have you tried vanicream? it is supposed to be a good moisturiser without clogging pores but as you know everyone is different. you should also use a sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun and wind. even tho it is winter the sun can do damage. if you can't find a cream moisturiser that works try oils or serums. just make sure you protect your skin.

Pooja Sharma
11-17-2011, 06:41 AM
you should really moisturise your skin with something that protects it from winter weather. have you tried vanicream? it is supposed to be a good moisturiser without clogging pores but as you know everyone is different. you should also use a sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun and wind. even tho it is winter the sun can do damage. if you can't find a cream moisturiser that works try oils or serums. just make sure you protect your skin.

Hi, thanx for replying.

I am already having a tough time. Excessive skin dryness. My friend suggested me to go for facials. I am confused.