PDA

View Full Version : Any great make up for oily/acne skin? Plz help.

Ouhn
07-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Im planing to get Boot No7 make up and Sorme, but Im not sure if its very good for oily/acne skin condition.

PS: I had past severe acne and I have some acne scar left. My skin is dull and it looks tired. Any advice? Please help.:(

Thank you!:)

allie01
07-16-2008, 07:32 AM
advice for you...

Wash your face twice a day. 2 or 3 times a week use a facial scrub. Take astringent and mix it with rose water in equal quantities. Keep in a bottle. Use this to wipe the face 2 or 3 times a day to reduce oiliness and refresh the skin. Then a water based moisturizer is a must. To reduce the shine use powder.

mimico
07-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Oh I heard a lot about Boot no7 already but have yet to try it out. There isn't a Boots store here in the Philippines, but it's available in other countries I've visited. The store clerks always try to sell me that product claiming it to be their best ever product. It's quite expensive though, so I'd ask around a bit more before investing on the product. Have you tried Proactiv? It really works, but your skin becomes dependent on it forever.

chicque
07-24-2008, 01:13 AM
if your skin looks dull and tired, i suggest getting a facial peel in order to get rid of those unsightly spots. it'll also clear your pores so the risk of more pimples is lower :)