PDA

View Full Version : Product Review - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup

NabiAndWawa
10-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Finally, a drugstore foundation that doesn't slide around and sit on top of your skin! This foundation really sinks into your skin, and looks flawless.

It is packaged in a glass bottle with a red, twist-off cap. The overall packaging is very sleek and practical; the only down side is that there is no pump. You have to pour the foundation out onto the top of your hand, and that can get messy! But if the product inside is good, I don't care about the packaging too much.

Lets look at what the foundation claims to do:
- Goji berry and caffeine visibly firm and improve skin's condition
- Contains SFP 18 to help protect skin from sun damage

What it actually does:
- I don't notice any firming; however, more mature skin might notice this.
- Leaves skin soft.
- This foundation has really good pigmentation. You don't need a lot to cover your entire face.
- It will cover small scars or light hyper-pigmentation. (You will need a concealer for dark marks.)
- It is not cakey or heavy, it's very lightweight.
- Over time, it WILL lighten any dark spots because of the SPF it contains.

Who should use this foundation:
This foundation claims to be best for normal to dry skin. However, I have oily skin and I LOVE this foundation. It does not control oil so I do have to powder. Plus, it's fall now and we aren't sweating as much, and our skin is producing a lot less oil. The finish of this foundation is flawless; not too dewy and not too matte. It really looks like my own skin.

Bottom line:
I recommend everyone to give this foundation a try. It's lightweight, has good coverage, and a satin finish. It's a drugstore foundation so you can always find it on sale, and it's already at an affordable price! This is definitely a great everyday foundation, and I'm glad I picked it up a few weeks back!

NabiAndWawa
10-19-2011, 05:29 PM
What a drugstore foundation you like?