PDA

View Full Version : The beauty pillow

dannioliver1984
10-18-2011, 05:56 PM
I have recently bought a beauty pillow online from thebeautypillow.com it is brilliant it helps reduces sleep lines folds & wrinkles, it has a soft satin cover that moves with your face and reduces stress on your skin I absolutely reccomend this to anyone.

Has anyone else had experience with this product so I know Im not alone.. :)

y34963
10-18-2011, 06:45 PM
I have been thinking about buying this pillow. How long have you used it for?

dannioliver1984
10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
I havent had it long a few weeks now, but my friend has had one for years and she swears by it. It is good you can actually feel how it works when you sleep plus one thing it brilliant for which I can confirm it does help prevent knotting of the hair in bed xxx

vencasand
10-19-2011, 01:20 PM
sandy, dannioliver was on another forum promoting this pillow but it seems to be a very good product. it is a silk/satin pillow that is ergonomic with your neck and spine. kind of like a temporpedic pillow or a neck pillow only covered in silk/satin. i am letting this ride because it isn't a bad product. i use the neck pillow with memory foam and use a satin pillow case. you can also sleep on your side. i do not know how much dannioliver's pillow costs but i got my pillow from the pharmacy and the i had the satin pillow cases. mine cost around $40 american dollars. i had to get it because of my arthritis.

dannioliver1984
10-20-2011, 01:27 PM
I thought i was the first to know about as im usually the last know about anything Im sorry if people think its advertising not what im intending xxx

williams_john
10-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Lot of products for beauty is online available....... i also try one that work so well amazing results....

daisygrace
11-11-2011, 05:29 AM
I think pillow is good for screen , my sister & her friends use pillow their screen.
but i was hesitate by using this , now i am ready to use after reading this.

SandraWood
11-18-2011, 10:48 AM
whenever I feel tired I keep my pillow under the feet, in the next morning I get up much fresh.