PDA

View Full Version : Oily skin

Muskaan
07-14-2008, 07:45 PM
hello.i live in pakistan i hav very oily skin,i hav pimple scars on my face n i want a foundation or base which make my skin beautiful n scar free,also oil free,plz tell me da brand which is available in Pakistan.so that i can buy.............

chicque
07-15-2008, 03:34 AM
i have a pakistani friend and she's currently on vacation in pakistan, and she says the humidity there is vicious! well, i'm not sure of the make up they sell there, but i will advice you a couple of things:

1. wash your face only twice per day, not more because you can dry out your skin and make it even more oily.
2. moisturize your face! even if its oily, your face still needs moisture.
3. use a make up primer that will absorb oil. if you can find a high-end makeup store n pakistan, buy cosmedicine medi matte.
4. use an oil free concealer on your acne scars to hide them. a really good one that won't clog your pores is from clinique, and it has salicylic acid in it too to fight future pimples.
5. chances are, your skin will still turn oily throughout the day, so use oil blotting sheets to absorb excess oil.
6. at night, use an acne cream to treat & prevent pimples. during the day, wear sunscreen in order to protect your skin. your scars will heal and fade away soon as long as you don't irritate them!

i hope i helped :)

allie01
07-15-2008, 05:46 AM
I have information from the member about the make up for oily skin. you can try this.....

Choose cosmetic and facial care products specifically designed for oily skin. Use oil-free moisturizers for a shine-free complexion. You can use an antiseptic day cream before applying makeup to oily skin. This will keep sebaceous secretions under control. Makeup for oily skin hinges on creating a matte effect.

You must use foundations that block out shine and non-pore clogging formula. Use concealer to hide blemishes and spots. Loose powder can keep you looking fresh all day long and absorb the excess oil too. Most women with oily skin cant do without this makeup item. Powder blushes work well on oily skin than cream blushers.

marclewis
01-22-2015, 05:51 AM
Do not apply any type of creams because face cream is not suitable for oily skin. Apply aloe vera gel fro 10-15 minutes and then wash your face. It helps to control oil and clean your skin deeply.

ziesha098
01-30-2015, 09:54 AM
you should get help from lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.

richerjoye
04-03-2015, 05:07 AM
For oily skin avoid to any type of creams because face cream is not suitable for oily skin. Oily skin to fresh for use Elvera and used to maximum fresh water.

mihkusharma
06-25-2015, 08:09 AM
I am also suffering from oily skin and acne.

Alisha
12-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Try Fresh Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion for oily skin. For more information about makeup and beauty, you can check at makeupPro.

Pinkwords
02-14-2018, 04:14 PM
hello.i live in pakistan i hav very oily skin,i hav pimple scars on my face n i want a foundation or base which make my skin beautiful n scar free,also oil free,plz tell me da brand which is available in Pakistan.so that i can buy.............

Im using Dior Forever Extreme control compact ...I think is good! Coverage is acceptable and does not clog the pores!
Do rem to wash your face before sleep and go for facial to have a deep cleansing!
Can google this if you are keen!https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/renew-acne-peel/

Vendi
03-12-2018, 01:35 PM
I have very oily skin in winter.

emmaackermann
03-13-2018, 01:26 PM
My experience says that Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation 120 Classic Ivory is the best foundation for oily skin and it is easily available in Pakistan.