why is it i get acne but other people dont

its not fair

was i born weaker than others

i know i bitch too much

thank god im healthy and dont have any diseases

but why do others seem to be immune to this acne shit

vencasand
10-07-2011, 12:16 PM
i think if you take a true estimate of acne verses no acne you would see that acne wins. there are more people that get acne than those who never get it. where are you from sean? how old are you? you don't give me much in your statistics to help you more. thanks

pepsimax
10-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Brenda is right. More people than you realise do suffer from some form of acne. If you google search stars without make up you will see many of them get acne and just have very good make up artists to help them look flawless. Airbrushing also helps. :)
Don't be disheartened. Find a cleansing routine that suits the time you have and your needs and stick with it. It may be a case of trying a few things to see what suits you better. Also make sure what you put into your body isn't going to cause a flare up.

seangerard219
10-08-2011, 05:44 AM
i think if you take a true estimate of acne verses no acne you would see that acne wins. there are more people that get acne than those who never get it. where are you from sean? how old are you? you don't give me much in your statistics to help you more. thanks

maybey your right

i need to find out why they dont get it

im from merrillville indiana

im 23 years old

i was lazy thats why i didnt put more in my profile

seangerard219
10-08-2011, 05:50 AM
Brenda is right. More people than you realise do suffer from some form of acne. If you google search stars without make up you will see many of them get acne and just have very good make up artists to help them look flawless. Airbrushing also helps. :)
Don't be disheartened. Find a cleansing routine that suits the time you have and your needs and stick with it. It may be a case of trying a few things to see what suits you better. Also make sure what you put into your body isn't going to cause a flare up.

it makes sence

i saw them talking about that on tv

yeah airbrushing does do the trick

ill try not to let it get me down

i use regular soap as a face cleanser to clean off the dirt

topical stuff never works on acne for me

i cant afford alot so i use aloe vera on my skin overnight for scars

no sugar for 3 weeks is working for me i can look at myself without cringing

vencasand
10-08-2011, 01:11 PM
i am glad you have found something to help. i think most of our readers are just anxious to get signed up and don't give much info about themselves. my grandson is 22 and he has acne also. he used to have such beautiful skin. he finally went to a derm and the doctor gave him some retin a. i will have to talk to him and see if it is working for him. he has been under a lot of stress. he didn't go to college so it is hard for him to find a good paying job and he has a son to support. i had to use a sulfur cream on my acne. it helped but it stunk!!!! it isn't too expensive and you can buy it at the pharmacy or walmart or target. i would just dab a little on each pimple. it took me a long time. i also had enlarged lymph glands from acne. i am all better now. give yourself some time. aloe vera is a good product. it has healing qualities to it. don't fret so much about your acne. patience!!